Mission Inn - El Campeon

Got a taste of fun Orlando golf at the outing and think I need to get up here to this course again soon. One of my all time favorites.

Got a taste of fun Orlando golf at the outing and think I need to get up here to this course again soon. One of my all time favorites.

Looks like an awesome course, stupid Ohio

One of the courses I have never had a chance to play. Have heard you talk about it many times, really need to make my way there sometime soon.

Bumpity bump bump. Myself and some other THPers will be here SOON!!!

You got that right. El Campeon is just special.

You got that right. El Campeon is just special.

It is in my top 5 courses play no doubt. Depending on my mood it could be considered my favorite. GREAT course.

It is in my top 5 courses play no doubt. Depending on my mood it could be considered my favorite. GREAT course.

Im with you and the Devil's Delight is just crazy. Its truly a course like no other.

Really can't wait to play this one in a couple months. The photos aren't doing this one the justice and I've heard so many good things about this course

Im with you and the Devil's Delight is just crazy. Its truly a course like no other.

I don't see what the big deal is with that hole. All you have to do is hit a deadly accurate drive, then hit your second shot to a 20 yard gap, then play a perfect approach shot around a tree(don't come up short... its water) before sinking a nice putt on a deceiving green and you have a birdie. What's so tough about that?

I don't see the big deal is with that hole. All you have to do is hit a deadly accurate drive, then hit your second shot to a 20 yard gap, then play a perfect approach shot around a tree(don't come up short... its water) before sinking a nice putt on a deceiving green and you have a birdie. What's so tough about that?
Easy does it!

wish I lived in fl :banghead:

I'll be here!! Man what a great looking place

This is amazing! I try and play there 1-2 times a month, El Campeon and the World Woods courses are probably my favorite courses I have played in FL.

Kudos to THP for setting this up.

Hidden Gem is right, I really had never heard of the course until the Ultimate Testing Thread, I somehow missed this thread the first time it was posted. Great looking course indeed.

Wanted to give this a quick bump since 16 THPers will be playing here this weekend in a very special event.

I cannot wait to be there tomorrow.

I am quite looking forward to playing #17... It's a bear of a whole, requiring 3 perfect shots. The Devils Delight, cant wait.

Last edited:
I am quite looking forward to playing #18... It's a bear of a whole, requiring 3 perfect shots. The Devils Delight, cant wait.

In a row???

#OhBoy

I am quite looking forward to playing #18... It's a bear of a whole, requiring 3 perfect shots. The Devils Delight, cant wait.

That is actually 17, 18 would normally be a tough hole, but after 17 its a relief

Back