Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha touché. I knew Jman would enjoy the phrase "double effin duty"

Already pondering a new shaft for this Adams LS wood.. I swear, hitting clubs in a simulator is a totally useless activity.

It's awesome, but man, it really gets on the elevator, especially in wind.

Do not throw away the pull please. I will take it.

Its a phenomenal fairway shaft....hybo too.

It needs a fair shake in non-windy conditions, but I kind of saw this coming.. I want to go X. I just don't know what X.
How about a Miyazaki Kusala?

How about a Miyazaki Kusala?

That could be fun.. Maybe a kusala indigo 72x... I was even pondering a B.Asha 7x for a while, thinking it might do the trick at that torque/weight...

I don't know though.. I may look into some of the Matrix offerings considering they are a bit more reasonable in price.

It needs a fair shake in non-windy conditions, but I kind of saw this coming.. I want to go X. I just don't know what X.

Drop a whiteboard in it.

That could be fun.. Maybe a kusala indigo 72x... I was even pondering a B.Asha 7x for a while, thinking it might do the trick at that torque/weight...

I don't know though.. I may look into some of the Matrix offerings considering they are a bit more reasonable in price.
Matrix would have an easier price point for sure. And they have some serious offering on the table

Drop a whiteboard in it.

I honestly don't know that I have ever swung a whiteboard, ever... I was pondering the kai'li X or Ahina X for a bit, but they can get up there in price as well..

Matrix would have an easier price point for sure. And they have some serious offering on the table

Yeah, Playdough has a Radix 7 in his XTD and it's awesome.. Higher launching for me, but penetrating, not elevating.

Radix is a solid shaft. Mid-High launch, bit of a higher spinner too. Could be a lot of fun in a fairway.

I was actually hitting the 6 JB put me in on the monitor really well in the 10.5 XHP, until the head flew off.....Ward....

I honestly don't know that I have ever swung a whiteboard, ever... I was pondering the kai'li X or Ahina X for a bit, but they can get up there in price as well..

Yeah, Playdough has a Radix 7 in his XTD and it's awesome.. Higher launching for me, but penetrating, not elevating.

Whiteboard would be less than the Ahina, but still not cheap. Both are big time spin killers for me. More so than the Miyazaki Black and Black Tie. They would be good for windy conditions for sure.

With the purchase of a J40 24* Hybo my bag is officially complete...for today lol. I am big time pondering a Leupold GX-3i rangefinder however (always have to be pondering something).

Happy #WPF

Whats on the list?

I'm pondering hybrid shafts.

Nike. There is no other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back