Bridgestone J40 Wedges

You definitely have gotten me pumped for these wedges Freddie! I know you have tried a lot of wedges so if you feel so strongly about the performance of these I have no doubt they are top notch wedges.
These wedges have not disappointed since I out them in the bag, late in 2011. I was blown away those frost few days and continue to lean heavily on there performance.
Reading this thread has made me in full blown ponder mode for J40's. Mainly reading Tadashi's posts.
Thank you sir, I am simply a sounding board. If the wedges could talk they would explain better than I ever could. I'm excited to hear what these 8 guys have to say.
I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks, the outing of course then when I get home I should have the wedges, along with my irons and maybe my putter. Time for serious practice now. With have almost al the tools in the bag, time to go to work!!
I think, I hope they shin for you Gordon the way they have for me.

I've played all the big name brand's wedges and by far and away these J40 wedges are the best. Whether it's a lob from a tight lie or a low chip that checks on the second bounce this wedge can do it all. According to reviews etc they're not forged but you'd never guess it byt eh feel of them, they're super soft! I love being able to control the spin on all my shots and the 58* wedge I have is unbelievable from bunkers. Our practice bunkers were all absolutely soaked last week when I went and practiced, honestly, on 20yard bunker shots off a tight packed wet sand bunker I was getting the ball to check and spin back a few inches. I LOVE THEM ! If I could figure out how to post a video I'd show you the evidence.

Thats awesome to hear, are you rocking any others besides the 58*?

I also have the 54* and am considering getting the 50* too.

These wedges have not disappointed since I out them in the bag, late in 2011. I was blown away those frost few days and continue to lean heavily on there performance.

Thank you sir, I am simply a sounding board. If the wedges could talk they would explain better than I ever could. I'm excited to hear what these 8 guys have to say.

I hope so too my friend. I am hoping I can snag them for at least 9 holes this week.

I also have the 54* and am considering getting the 50* too.

awesome, sounds like you have found a winner for your game...congrats

I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks, the outing of course then when I get home I should have the wedges, along with my irons and maybe my putter. Time for serious practice now. With have almost al the tools in the bag, time to go to work!!

I'm sure they will! And if you kneed any help, I am more than willing toe help you finger out any issue you might have!

I'm sure they will! And if you kneed any help, I am more than willing toe help you finger out any issue you might have!

LOL at Siri, playing morning jokes! :alien:

No Siri. Look a little deeper. You'll probably laugh just the same, if not more! :)

Steve Jobs always plays tricks on me with auto correct. Just ask tyno.

Just posted these in the MC thread but they HAD to be posted here. If you are pondering some J40 wedges, definitely think about showing your pride for your favorite NCAA team, these shafts are SICK! Pick your favorite team and go for it, you won't regret it!

J40 Wedges showed up tonight. I went with a 52* bent to a 50* with a project Xi' 6.0 and a 54* with a DG Spinner. Pretty excited to see how these guys perform out on the course!

y2y6y6en.jpg

byredygy.jpg

u6a6asu4.jpg

a9ydyhuq.jpg

ugyhapus.jpg

ypevatun.jpg

Man that black pops

The black oxide j40 is one of the best looking wedges ever created. Droooool...

It been so long since I saw that deep luster of the Black Oxide. Can't wait to see the post about how good these check. These are still the most versatile wedges I have gamed

Before THP I'd never heard how good the Bridgestone wedges looked. Man I can't wait to steal one if those at media day!

The college shafts are a super nice touch as well I like how dcbrad went with different shafts ton play the club to where he's comfortable using them

The plastic will stay on these until the irons arrive. Amazing looking wedges. Can't wait to rip at these shafts too.

#toes4smallie

3erage7y.jpg
ve7ezy2a.jpg

I don't know how you can resist hitting them Thainer, even if it just for some chipping practice. I can't wait to start adjusting to them, short game will be of utmost importance in July!

Yes! That Black Ox is gorgeous! Junior I went with the Aerotechs as well. Can't wait to see this combo

Thanks boys. I'm holding off because these are much different than my current wedges and irons. These are a different shaft and +1". I'm going to wait so I can jump two feet first!

Great looking wedges guys....that black looks great.....too bad it rusts or I would have been all over it!!

Glad to see the Aerotech ones showing up too....mine can't be too far behind!

Fantastic looking wedges guys. I love my J40 wedges. They are the best wedges I've ever gamed and I know you guys will enjoy them. The black oxide looks great new, and I would love if it would've stayed like that, but it also looks good worn a little bit. I haven't let mine rust much yet, but I'm kinda a clean freak when it comes to my clubs.

Love the look of the black oxide but I do not care for the rusted look. Can't wait to get some playtime in with mine this weekend.

Fantastic looking wedges guys. I love my J40 wedges. They are the best wedges I've ever gamed and I know you guys will enjoy them. The black oxide looks great new, and I would love if it would've stayed like that, but it also looks good worn a little bit. I haven't let mine rust much yet, but I'm kinda a clean freak when it comes to my clubs.

Which is exactly why I got satin! Love my wedges clean and matching my irons!

Back