The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's like infinity times worse than Chipotle, but bacon makes it slightly palatable.

hahaha, so Moe's has decent Queso and some bacon..

Not enough to eat the mediocre everything else..

No, it's like infinity times worse than Chipotle, but bacon makes it slightly palatable.

You lost all credibility in fast food debates when you said a wendys chicken sandwich tastes better than Chick Fil A. That is almost as bad as the blue over the white in Monster. In fact it might be worse.

I think the guy that puts ranch on a calzone is getting kickbacks from low rent bad Chipotle. Its the only way to explain this ridiculous nonsense.

That's not even comparable. The Wendy's chicken sandwich is garbage.

You lost all credibility in fast food debates when you said a wendys chicken sandwich tastes better than Chick Fil A. That is almost as bad as the blue over the white in Monster. In fact it might be worse.

Oh dear god. Dam - how could you?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I think the guy that puts ranch on a calzone is getting kickbacks from low rent bad Chipotle. Its the only way to explain this ridiculous nonsense.

I tried to put ranch on my chik-fil-a chicken sandwich tonight but those characters didn't add the sauce I had asked for.. Jerks!!!

Also, chicken/bacon/pepperoni calzones with ranch = glorious... Don't knock it til you try it!

I would take that Asiago Ranch chicken sandwich in spicy over anything on the Chick Fil A menu ANY day of the week.

That's not even comparable. The Wendy's chicken sandwich is garbage.

Don't eff with my spicy chicken.

Also, I love rediscovering forum features, peaceful.

EDIT- Chic-Fil-A is badarse though.

Don't eff with my spicy chicken.

Also, I love rediscovering forum features, peaceful.

Breakfast spicy chicken sandwich. Hi there!

I would take that Asiago Ranch chicken sandwich in spicy over anything on the Chick Fil A menu ANY day of the week.

It seems there is a correlation between hockey fans, chipotle, wendys over actual good food.
It is all starting to make sense now.

Maybe we can rename Chipotle to Chipoutle to make it more appropriate.

It seems there is a correlation between hockey fans, chipotle, wendys over actual good food.

I've just never been impressed with Chick Fil A. Granted the only one I've ever been to is on campus, so it's probably not the best one to compare chicken sandwiches to. They do have delicious lemonade, though.

Yum. If it weren't for all those damn carbs. Boo.

So eat it before golfing. You'll burn off the carbs during the round no problem haha

Haha!

In that case, based on my only 2 experiences as Moe's, I'd have to rename it "Goes" because it was no bueno for mi estumaco

Show me something made in the midwest for under 7 dollars that is better than Chipotle, that I have access to...

....and Moe's does not count!!!

Also, half of America thinks it's "Chipole-tay" so I imagine your spelling adjustment wouldn't even be noticed haha

So eat it before golfing. You'll burn off the carbs during the round no problem haha

I wish it worked that way. So good.

Damn breads. Why must you be so good?

Show me something made in the midwest for under 7 dollars that is better than Chipotle, that I have access to...

Also, half of America thinks it's "Chipole-tay" so I imagine your spelling adjustment wouldn't even be noticed haha

Under 7 bucks would only be on Mondays, when their burritos and drink are 5.99. Any other day it's 7.49. After tax, chicken burrito bowl is 6.69.

Oh dear god. Dam - how could you?

I think Chick-Fil-A is garbage. If I'm going to eat fast food in the south I'll take Zaxby's or Cookout any day. Or Wendy's.

Smash Burger. Want more?
Big Boy. Want more?
Skyline. Want more?
Chick Fil A. Want more?
And without a doubt Moes.

Heck I could name about 20 more too.

Under 7 bucks would only be on Mondays, when their burritos and drink are 5.99. Any other day it's 7.49. After tax, chicken burrito bowl is 6.69.

Are you referring to Moe's being overpriced? I don't know their rates, only what I pay happily for decent food at Chipotle.

Like I said, beat it with better food in the Midwest, and I'll be convinced!

I call it Chipotle.

Are you referring to Moe's being overpriced? I don't know their rates, only what I pay happily for decent food at Chipotle.

Like I said, beat it with better food in the Midwest, and I'll be convinced!

I was just stating the burrito price to Moes on both their sale day and every other day.

Smash Burger. Want more?
Big Boy. Want more?
Skyline. Want more?
Chick Fil A. Want more?
And without a doubt Moes.

Heck I could name about 20 more too.

hahahaha skyline.. That stuff is just awful.. I still think you're all nuts!!!

SmashBurger was alright, but hamburgs and fried food aren't eating better..

I was just stating the burrito price to Moes on both their sale day and every other day.

I believe that is the Homewrecker price right? Homewrecker JR I think is less.
Plus you get bacon (and more choices) compared to Hockeyotle

I knew 12 answers in Double Jeopardy today. Usually I don't know that many in regular Jeopardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back