The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha skyline.. That stuff is just awful.. I still think you're all nuts!!!

SmashBurger was alright, but hamburgs and fried food aren't eating better..

Did you just call them hamburgs? Please tell me that is a typo. Even if its not, Im begging you to tell me it was.

I call it Chipotle.

I bet your Chipotle making skills would impress me more than Chipotle does. Just a prediction.

I was just stating the burrito price to Moes on both their sale day and every other day.

Moe's here hardly gets any traffic.. Just like qdoba... So the ingredients just sit there and dry out.. By the time I've ordered, it's just flat out not great.

It seems there is a correlation between hockey fans, chipotle, wendys over actual good food.
It is all starting to make sense now.

Maybe we can rename Chipotle to Chipoutle to make it more appropriate.

Right! Like who trust a hockey fan to know a burrito

Did you just call them hamburgs? Please tell me that is a typo. Even if its not, Im begging you to tell me it was.
My father says hamburgs. He also says "sketty." Drives me nuts. Glad I'm not the only one.

Sub $7 Mexican food is a prescription for super colon blow.

I bet your Chipotle making skills would impress me more than Chipotle does. Just a prediction.

Moe's here hardly gets any traffic.. Just like qdoba... So the ingredients just sit there and dry out.. By the time I've ordered, it's just flat out not great.

It would dude, it would.

Sub $7 Mexican food is a prescription for super colon blow.

It keeps me regular. Caribou coffee and chipotle.

Right! Like who trust a hockey fan to know a burrito

haha, Canadians don't know Mexican food, just as no one here knows Chinese food... I just embrace what's available.

Just imagine how crazy you'd go if I said Hambourgs..

I can assure you in this thread we have no chance of bacon better than bacon and wendys better than chick fil a. Pretty sure there is plenty of crazy to go around, including the introduction of the Canadian Hamburgs. Sounds like a neat dish with a side of Tim Hortons that probably would end in a tie.

Just imagine how crazy you'd go if I said Hambourgs..

What about Hambourgs, "eh"? That would just blow a fellas mind.

I can assure you in this thread we have no chance of bacon better than bacon and wendys better than chick fil a. Pretty sure there is plenty of crazy to go around, including the introduction of the Canadian Hamburgs. Sounds like a neat dish with a side of Tim Hortons that probably would end in a tie.

Hockey doesn't end in a tie (anymore).

What is a Canadian hamburg? Harvey's? That place is excellent AND they have poutine.

I kind of want to short form everything now. I didn't know it got you so excited!

What is a Canadian Hamburg?
Is it

A: CFL Team
B: Something not quite as good as something else a bit more south.
C: A frozen patty slightly lighter in color than a regular hamburger.

Hmmmm. I might need to phone a friend on this one Regis, it is getting tougher.

Hey guys, what's going on in the banter thread?

[reads the last three pages of the thread]

Okay, then. I'll see you later.

Hey guys, what's going on in the banter thread?

[reads the last three pages of the thread]

Okay, then. I'll see you later.

Yep, that was ten minutes of your life you'll never get back.

What is a Canadian Hamburg?
Is it

A: CFL Team
B: Something not quite as good as something else a bit more south.
C: A frozen patty slightly lighter in color than a regular hamburger.

Hmmmm. I might need to phone a friend on this one Regis, it is getting tougher.

Just relentless eh? I need to start proof-reading my posts.

Just learned that Clemson is the 4th happiest college in America according to Princeton Review. Hard not to be happy in paradise I suppose.

I believe that is the Homewrecker price right? Homewrecker JR I think is less.
Plus you get bacon (and more choices) compared to Hockeyotle

I usually get a Joey, because I enjoy the challenge of eating something bigger than my stomach. Steak, rice, beans, lettuce, pico, bacon, cheese, and I think that's it. I might be forgetting something like mushrooms or grilled onions in there too.

I usually get a Joey, because I enjoy the challenge of eating something bigger than my stomach. Steak, rice, beans, lettuce, pico, bacon, cheese, and I think that's it. I might be forgetting something like mushrooms or grilled onions in there too.

Love the grilled mushrooms and onions you can add. That and bacon really class it up a bit.
Mondays the deal is just tremendous too.

Love the grilled mushrooms and onions you can add. That and bacon really class it up a bit.
Mondays the deal is just tremendous too.

Impossible to beat; was even better at 4.99. Damn you popularity for making them raise their prices.

Is it monday yet? I suddenly have an urge to eat something horrible and delicious at the same time.

Impossible to beat; was even better at 4.99. Damn you popularity for making them raise their prices.

Is it monday yet? I suddenly have an urge to eat something horrible and delicious at the same time.

I can help with that last part...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back