THP Ultimate Club Testing - Venue & Itinerary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I was away all day and just caught up on the whole thread, what an amazing opportunity, will have to look into flights but holiday weekends are always tough.

Just a reminder everybody, we will announce next week when signup will take place. You must be an Albatross Club Member to sign up for this event. THanks for understanding everybody and glad to see so much excitement. We are too.

Joining when I get back to Orlando!

We will be announcing how many participants will be a part of this event today.

Glad to see so much excitement.

We will be announcing how many participants will be a part of this event today.

Glad to see so much excitement.

Awesome can't wait to hear more. Such a great idea it doesn't surprise me that people are so excited.

A little look at the back of #16

p.php

Prolly don't want to miss it long, short, left , or right.

In our preview thread of the course a while back, I showed the greens off in the picture along with my near ace. It was on that hole. Still not sure how that happened, but it is a fun golf hole.

In our preview thread of the course a while back, I showed the greens off in the picture along with my near ace. It was on that hole. Still not sure how that happened, but it is a fun golf hole.

You're a golfing savant, that's why.

It doesnt look like a "thin friendly" hole

Lol. You could maybe bounce it off one of the palms.

This is a very cool and exciting idea. There are going to be some very happy THP'ers. Fun weekend and pre-release equipment equals heaven. Good luck everyone

I already started working on the wife. Hopefully I can convince her to take another trip to Florida!!!

Guys one bit of news I can share with you now that might make it easier for you to decide if you can come is that this is a unique event that is open to only golfers. This means that in the limited amount coming, it would be for THP AC members that are golfers. Significant others would have to be part of that group, meaning part of the event as golfers. It is being done this way for a myriad of reasons and we believe it is the best scenario. Mission Inn is not located in a place where non-golfers are going to be able to get out and explore the area for dining, shopping and theme parks like Orlando offers.

We understand that this dampers some coming to this event and we sincerely apologize for that, but with it being such a limited field (announcement coming today on that) and the location, we feel it is for the best.

shout out to beags for sweet talking the mrs for me on the importance of this one..

shout out to beags for sweet talking the mrs for me on the importance of this one..
It's what I do.

The ultimatum was pretty impressive, I do believe.

Awesome stuff. Already thinking of how I'm going to pitch this to the GF as an early combined Christmas/Bday gift.

It's what I do.

The ultimatum was pretty impressive, I do believe.

yeah originally just 2 options, I think the 3rd pretty much sealed the deal

Awesome stuff. Already thinking of how I'm going to pitch this to the GF as an early combined Christmas/Bday gift.
This is the tactic I used;

"Honey, I'm going to Orlando at the end of September to play golf."

It worked.
yeah originally just 2 options, I think the 3rd pretty much sealed the deal
I knew it would.

This is the tactic I used;

"Honey, I'm going to Orlando at the end of September to play golf."

It worked.

I knew it would.

ur going at the end of sept too? If I go, it will be and of august...lol

Going to be some really excited people soon. Looks like an outrageous deal for those within reach.

LtEvO TaPpEd

this is a unique event that is open to only golfers. This means that in the limited amount coming, it would be for THP AC members that are golfers. Significant others would have to be part of that group, meaning part of the event as golfers.

Why? Double occupancy per room? Wife wants to sit around pool and use the spa....why not?

My only hold up right now would be my freakin lack of vacation days.

*Cough Cough...* Maybe I won't be feeling good around that time??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back