Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't charge the entire outing. This included shooting video, tons of pictures, tapatalk and more. I kept saying to myself around 40%, "better charge" and then realizing that that is still 2 more days.

That's ridiculous. Awesome and ridiculous.

I also kind of like the idea of having a but bulkier of a phone.. Sometimes I think when using the s3 it'd be a benefit, kind of like a mid-size grip.

hahahaha ZeroLemon is back!!!!!! aaaaand more expensive!!

That's what I get for coupon hunting the first time around!
What's that old saying?

I think it's "Don't wait for the pretty blue one to be back in stock"

I refreshed and it said "Only 20 left in stock"

..FrankenORDERED!
Aboot time.

My friend got the GS4 last night. Super excited to play around with it.

How is the S4 treating you War? I think I am going to be making this happen soon.

How is the S4 treating you War? I think I am going to be making this happen soon.

Im loving it dude. The little things they have changed are huge. The camera is freaking awesome, too.

I switched off the touchwiz launcher and am using Apex (my go to launcher), just because I prefer a 6x6 grid on my homescreen.

I think all of the sudden War Beagle is craving some square cut delicious pizza to show off his new toy.

I think all of the sudden War Beagle is craving some square cut delicious pizza to show off his new toy.

I may or may not have been thinking about Shaners on the ride to work this morning.

I may or may not have been thinking about Shaners on the ride to work this morning.

I may or may not have been sending you an ESPN message telling you to think that.

send me some!

The wife was talking about the world's biggest salad last night too

natetyge.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I may or may not have been sending you an ESPN message telling you to think that.
Lol. They need an arcade there.
send me some!

The wife was talking about the world's biggest salad last night too

And then you talked smack about it, jerk

Just ordered the zero lemon battery for my s3! I'm tired of only getting about 16 hours of usage out of my phone.

Tapatalk and THP kill the battery!

And then you talked smack about it, jerk

cause u guys made me sit all the way on the other end of the table

#loner

We need to go to Dave and Busters or something similar. Nerd it up while the chitlins play.

natetyge.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Please dont bring that golfing with you when we play next.

Just ordered the zero lemon battery for my s3! I'm tired of only getting about 16 hours of usage out of my phone.

You wont regret it.

You guys got me pondering the zero lemon battery. Love the battery life results some are getting!

When I hit checkout while ordering it said seven left. When I got to the final screen to confirm everything, it was down to five. So glad I watched this thread today!

Interesting. Is 16 hours not enough? I get about 13-14 and that's fine for me. I just charge overnight.

Interesting. Is 16 hours not enough? I get about 13-14 and that's fine for me. I just charge overnight.

16 hours is usually enough, but it sure is nice having the option to not be tied down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back