Android Phone Thread

Yep. They aren't all ugly, lagging, glitching brick shaped piles of crap as they once we're.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Haha exactly when you have experienced almost every Android version it is very easy to see and feel the progress the OS has made in a short time.

Yep. They aren't all ugly, lagging, glitching brick shaped piles of crap as they once we're.

You should post more stats about people leaving Android for Apple and not leaving Apple for Android. I kid of course.

You should post more stats about people leaving Android for Apple and not leaving Apple for Android. I kid of course.

Water under the bridge my friend. Water under the bridge.

Somebody please help me while I still have my sanity. Is there any way to change the drip sounds every time I touch something on my phone? (S4) I mean besides just turning it off.

Somebody please help me while I still have my sanity. Is there any way to change the drip sounds every time I touch something on my phone? (S4) I mean besides just turning it off.

Hmm what about going into settings and sounds you should be able to change it there, I would think.

Hmm what about going into settings and sounds you should be able to change it there, I would think.

That's what I thought too, but there is only the option to turn the sound on or off. There is no option to change it.

That's what I thought too, but there is only the option to turn the sound on or off. There is no option to change it.

Hmm thats interesting seems like you should be able to change it. What about looking in the settings for the screen unlock? Is that where the drop sound is?

I couldn't find a different sound for my note. I turned it off

tappin from my big as note2

Hmm thats interesting seems like you should be able to change it. What about looking in the settings for the screen unlock? Is that where the drop sound is?

Not just there. It's everywhere. EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!

I couldn't find a different sound for my note. I turned it off

tappin from my big as note2

Starts to wear on the nerves quickly doesn't it? I'm gonna turn it off and just turn up the vibration level.

Not just there. It's everywhere. EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!

Haha Well well looks like I am going to root and ROM this S4 as soon as I get it. I will give TouchWiz a try but I wasn't that big of a fan. I prefer the pure Google feel just personal preference though.

S4 will be here today!

Boom! Hello battery life longer the 3 hours.

What kind of usage/battery drain have you been seeing on average since you've had yours? I've seen a mixed bag. One day I had close to 5 hours of screen time, music streaming, THP'ing, and some YouTube videos and got close to 16 hours out of it. Yesterday I had 2 1/2 hours of screen on time, less foruming, more streaming of music (screen off), and not as many YouTube videos and I only got 10 hours 45 minutes out of my battery.

That's a fairly big difference considering that screen brightness was the same both days, connectivity was the same both days, and tasks that I was running on it was the same both days.

What kind of usage/battery drain have you been seeing on average since you've had yours? I've seen a mixed bag. One day I had close to 5 hours of screen time, music streaming, THP'ing, and some YouTube videos and got close to 16 hours out of it. Yesterday I had 2 1/2 hours of screen on time, less foruming, more streaming of music (screen off), and not as many YouTube videos and I only got 10 hours 45 minutes out of my battery.

That's a fairly big difference considering that screen brightness was the same both days, connectivity was the same both days, and tasks that I was running on it was the same both days.

Have you considered going Amish?

Have you considered going Amish?

Hah! No, not a chance. Why would I do that???:beat-up:
I think it's just the whole new phone/new battery thing. Gotta get it worn in and then we'll see if it's a bit more consistent. :D

yeah, im really gonna miss having to charge my phone multiple times a day

Haha I do the same thing, I dont even think about it anymore it has just become normal to me.

On my 2nd or 3rd time draining it down, I got poor battery life. Probably 12 hours or so. Since then, I am averaging 24+ hours, easily, and when I go to charge it its around 25%
What kind of battery life do you get?
I posted a screenshot a few days back, but I was at almost 19 hours of usage and still had 57% battery left.

On my 2nd or 3rd time draining it down, I got poor battery life. Probably 12 hours or so. Since then, I am averaging 24+ hours, easily, and when I go to charge it its around 25%

I posted a screenshot a few days back, but I was at almost 19 hours of usage and still had 57% battery left.

War, how many times do you condition the battery?

Okay. That sounds better to me. It was my third time draining it down as well when I saw the poor life. I kind of expect it will get better after a couple more times. Nothing to worry about I'm sure.

Back