Android Phone Thread

The Otterbox really isn't bad for the S4. Pretty thin for what it is I'd say!
tyvyvu5y.jpg
udezutus.jpg
eqeremuh.jpg

Oh that looks great actually. I had the defender on my old Bionic and then my 4s and they are freakin huge lol turns them into an original game boy. I like the size of that one

Anybody have any experience withe the Otterbox reflex?

What was the problem?

The back where it comes together is SUPER flimsy. Stopped sticking together in less than a month. Twice.

Anybody have any experience withe the Otterbox reflex?

Nerfny and I both had them on our iphones for a while. It was alright, certainly did the trick.

ok, S4 is coming today...for sure this time....hopefully

I fondled my friends who had the defender and it didn't feel clunky by any means, granted I wasn't side by side with a commuter. However he isn't to tech savy so for what he knows it may have been a commuter.
Commuter. Defender is just too much for this phone. Just clunky!

I fondled my friends who had the defender and it didn't feel clunky by any means, granted I wasn't side by side with a commuter. However he isn't to tech savy so for what he knows it may have been a commuter.

If it was plastic on the outside it was commuter, silicone on outside is defender. The defender is most certainly clunky, mine didn't last it for a day even.

Nerfny and I both had them on our iphones for a while. It was alright, certainly did the trick.

Ddec had one for a while...

Told ya!

Well then. I guess you really can't go off of my experiences anyway. I always have a tough time with anything electronics wise. Maybe that extends to the protection surrounding my electronics as well. I personally broke 2 of the Reflex cases in under a month, but it seems like nobody else has had any problems with them. Maybe they aren't that bad.

The curse lives on!

Maybe not though, because the S4 is performing like a champ!!!

Is this par for the course? Don't know what to think about the battery life numbers here as its not really a fair fight between the S4 and my old Note 2. I just know that day two with this phone my numbers were WAY better than this.
5y2epabe.jpg

2enuja3a.jpg

Well about time for the Gnex to go back on the charger. Took it off at 630 this morning and this is about exactly when I have to put it on. Ugh

yvu2e4ym.jpg

Is this par for the course? Don't know what to think about the battery life numbers here as its not really a fair fight between the S4 and my old Note 2. I just know that day two with this phone my numbers were WAY better than this.
5y2epabe.jpg

2enuja3a.jpg

3rd time through the battery? That's how mine was.

3rd time through the battery? That's how mine was.

4th. yesterday was 3. Hoping for better tomorrow. Does it hurt that my phone is on the charger all night because I fall asleep with it plugged in and charging. I wouldn't think it should too badly.

4th. yesterday was 3. Hoping for better tomorrow. Does it hurt that my phone is on the charger all night because I fall asleep with it plugged in and charging. I wouldn't think it should too badly.
I rarely leave mine on all night. Seeing as how the stock charger will charge the phone in about an hour and a half.

I rarely leave mine on all night. Seeing as how the stock charger will charge the phone in about an hour and a half.

Yeah. I've gotta start charging it up completely before bed, taking it off overnight, and then throwing back on for 10 in the morning before I leave for work.

Time to get to work

pe6unuby.jpg

Meh. Live life on the edge, buddy! "Root, unlock, and overclock"!

Mike first of all it is upside down :act-up:

Back