The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical water heaters have 2 rods in the staging area. Almost 90% of the time carbon builds up on them and a quick sanding of them will solve your issues. Hopefully your repair man is honest...

He's an old drinking buddy, so I'm sure he'll shoot it to me straight. He's saved me a buttload in the past with other plumbing issues. I just hope it's simple.

This wind is ridiculous it seriously needs to calm down!

I've had enough of State Farm. I had my insurance through them when we bought our car. Since we had to return it because of fishy VIN numbers, I called the next day to cancel.

I had to put a couple months down of payment. They told me it would be 7-10 days for a refund. Well today is day 27 and no check. Its so hard living paycheck to paycheck and waiting an extra 15+ days for money. It's safe to say I will not be going back to them when we find another car.

Ok I feel better now

I've had enough of State Farm. I had my insurance through them when we bought our car. Since we had to return it because of fishy VIN numbers, I called the next day to cancel.

I had to put a couple months down of payment. They told me it would be 7-10 days for a refund. Well today is day 27 and no check. Its so hard living paycheck to paycheck and waiting an extra 15+ days for money. It's safe to say I will not be going back to them when we find another car.

Ok I feel better now

Smalls... Calling Smalls!

Every time I plan on going to the range after work it rains, every time.

Every time I plan on going to the range after work it rains, every time.

Don't start on rain and the like, We get a considerable amount in Ireland, I'm sure you know. Today was dry (for once) but cold and after rugby I decide to stop at pitch&putt course on the way home, try out a new wedge. So as luck would have it 2 holes in at about 21.45, the sprinklers come out and I'm caught amongst them, in shorts & shirt and it's no more than 8oC. None too pleased. Wedge wasn't bad though!

So I decided to buy some Evan Williams to be a little cheap on my liquor choice and I couldn't be regretting it more. Missing my Maker's.

League was canceled tonight due to weather pushing back some kind of an amateur qualifier from earlier today.

Wife talked me into buying a cheap AC unit for the babies room. I am assembling the shades onto the unit. Took me 25 minutes because shockingly nothing lined up. I install the unit. Pull the shade out to secure it to the window and one of the pleats in the shade is completely split down the middle. I didnt even have to say I told you so. Duct tape FTW.

My tip weight got stuck in the hosel during my reshaft =[

Rant of the day? Where to start? Day before the THP outing, my AC broke, no $$ to fix it, the last severally months the Ex-Wife didn't pay her van payment, it was in my and her fathers name, guess who covered it? Dealing with that, I somehow missed a house payment. I'm living paycheck to paycheck as is, I switched jobs a year ago to something with no overtime, because at the time her job covered it, now, I'm down almost 7,000 a year without OT.

And it's hard as hell to raise three kids alone, I have them 4-5 days a week, but I'm still paying her support.

The Outing was a blessing, I needed some me time. I find myself so stressed out, I'm ready to just lay down and not get up. Life isn't getting better, I'm tired of struggling to make myself smile everyday.

#FeelPlayer

I like Evan Williams. =P

I used to love it, but I guess you get used to other tastes. I struggled through one drink and had to go to beer. I'll get a buzz and go back to it haha

Rant of the day? Where to start? Day before the THP outing, my AC broke, no $$ to fix it, the last severally months the Ex-Wife didn't pay her van payment, it was in my and her fathers name, guess who covered it? Dealing with that, I somehow missed a house payment. I'm living paycheck to paycheck as is, I switched jobs a year ago to something with no overtime, because at the time her job covered it, now, I'm down almost 7,000 a year without OT.

And it's hard as hell to raise three kids alone, I have them 4-5 days a week, but I'm still paying her support.

The Outing was a blessing, I needed some me time. I find myself so stressed out, I'm ready to just lay down and not get up. Life isn't getting better, I'm tired of struggling to make myself smile everyday.

#FeelPlayer

Hang in there bud! Good vibes headed your way!

Hang in there bogey. Hope everything gets better for you

hyteqatu.jpg

Rant of the day? Where to start? Day before the THP outing, my AC broke, no $$ to fix it, the last severally months the Ex-Wife didn't pay her van payment, it was in my and her fathers name, guess who covered it? Dealing with that, I somehow missed a house payment. I'm living paycheck to paycheck as is, I switched jobs a year ago to re -something with nn*d-o overtime, because at the time her job covered it, now, I'm down almost 7,000 a year without OT.

#FeelPlayer
It takes a strong man to go through what you are going through Bogey. Having met you, I know that you will take this head on, and come out stronger on the other end. Hang in there man, you got friends here if you need someone to talk to.

Just a smidge inside there buddy

I like Evan Williams. =P

Why? I used to drink it in college, for financial reasons. I won't be drinking it anytime soon.

Just a smidge inside there buddy

Yeah. Back to one of my old habits after the time off. Hips thrusting out toward the ball. Trying to remember how I fixed that before.

Yeah. Back to one of my old habits after the time off. Hips thrusting out toward the ball. Trying to remember how I fixed that before.

Swing with a chair leaning against your ass, if you go towards the ball it will fall down.

Swing with a chair leaning against your ass, if you go towards the ball it will fall down.

I've heard this one before. Just not sure about bringing a chair with me to the course. Guess extreme times call for extreme measures though.

PGA SS club work is worthless. Had them pull my Radix shaft out of my G20 and tip it with a Callaway Optifit adapter. My wife picked up the shaft for me today. I get the shaft and something is rattling around inside of it. They are officially 0-2. Someone is getting throat punched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back