What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 in my league. Shot a net 70 Great day around the greens chipped in one for birdie... and drained a put from about 70ft for bird..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Played today for the first time since August of last year. 6587 yards / 125 slope, easier course off the tee, just what the doctor ordered. Shot 78 with three birdies. I'm a happy man. :smile:

Joined THP after popping in and out for the past year or so wishing I had more time to develop a consistent golf swing. The time is now! :)

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Eric

Some thping, entered tourney for Sat and some thp event coordinating

Warm up bucket then a lesson.

Chipped for about 15 minutes in the yard , then practice swung 15 minutes without hitting a ball, just swung clubs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pulled some iron shafts, cleaned the hosels, pulled some swing weights, and cleaned my heads before my replacement shafts come tomorrow.

More club work to be done after class tomorrow!

Had a really bad range session with a case of the shanks. Had an epiphany of sorts once I got home as to what I was doing wrong. Doesn't it always happen like that?

Hit two buckets on the range, played 9 + 5 more, THP'd.

THPing now but played 18 today. Course is getting soft now after all the rain we have had.

Played 9 yesterday...my covert tour came in and I couldnt help myself. Bombing drives from the first swing....I have found the one! At work now about to get off in an hour. Sleep for about 4 hit the course and then back to work.

Picked up a lightly used R1 driver with the stock Rip 55g stiff shaft last night right before going to bed. You gotta love eBay and DallasGolf!

I've been demoing this driver at my course and finally pulled the trigger. $254+shipping FTW! I can't wait until the UPS man comes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Cleaned my golf clubs...then checked the weather forecast for Friday....Rain?!? Maybe I'll keep an eye on the sky and hope for a sunny break!
I might at least get some driving range time in, or if I really luck-out, play 9 or 18!

Nothing but THP today. Trying to get the finger healed up.

THP is the only golf activity that I have been able to get to the past few days. I hating having to work for a living.

Sorted out all my gear last night ready for the weekend away, that will be the most golf stuff I will get to do until the weekend other than THP

Lesson. Swing changes are hard.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Played a round (82), THP'ing, watching Memorial Tournament.

Played18 holes before 8am

Writing. Writing. Writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back