2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice indeed Brad. GREAT irons.

We should probably hang out soon.

Brad, you're invited too.

i'll be there as well.

i bet they look awful with those PXi's in them. just horribly awful...

dcbrad, beautiful!

i'll be there as well.

i bet they look awful with those PXi's in them. just horribly awful...

haha keep telling yourself that, until your wrenches come in and you can love them appropriately.

Quoting these two posts, as I missed out on this convo earlier.

I have never been much of a health nut, having 8 years ago been literally twice the size I am now. But, I made a lifestyle decision earlier this year for me and my family, that would have me be healthier and happier. It has helped me a great deal in my everyday life, but also the added energy in physical activity has been a huge plus.

I dont have all the answers, that is for sure, but I have figured out a thing or two the past few months, and having the luxury of employing a Registered Dietitian who has to answer all my questions is quite nice. If there is anything I can do for anyone, don't hesitate to reach out to me. Would be happy to help.

Hmmm...can you employ a registered dietitian for me? That would help.

Just got back from the course/range... snapped a few pics and put them on appropriate threads but wanted to post at least one here.

MC Irons, wedges and putter....

DA3F1766-35C5-465A-A838-C2083B6D7060-6467-0000039D16FFC9F8_zps9ba3a378.jpg

That looks real nice buddy.

This big wing ding will be here before ya know it! Sick em Team Albatross :deadhorse:. I have a team that I have in my signature but ya know what, I am really happy, excited, and pump for everyone of you! It would thrill be for every soul in the competition to have that PB in the single matches. Go Team THP because all of you guys are winners in my book :clapp:

Thank you Bill, you are awesome!

Every time i was into of the webcam i took a bottle of water from the cooler when i was leaving. It's a good idea to spend time in the shade as well, it really made a difference

A nice cold wet towel is wonderful too

whats a hangover? :alien: i know i won't be going crazy drinking down there before any of the rounds. but thats whats vegas is for! from what i heard guys didn't drink much before any of the rounds down there anyway.

hahahaha.
hmmmm, i heard differently...

Not sure where he heard that.

I started rehearsing my, "Ken, you can't say that on camera, we can use this now" last night, I'm practicing it about 1,000 times a night for good measure. :alien:

Hahahaha...he is getting better. Only a few choice words released last weekend.

All these bags getting filled with some serious club goodness is amazing. Seeing it happen last two years and now being a part is kind of humbling. This whole ride has been eye opening and a learning process.

Win, lose or draw...I am so happy to have been apart of this process with your guys! We may no agree on everything but in the end we are held together by this MC bond. Kinda cool!!

Liking forward to the next two months!

I agree bro, but as much as you feel that bond now, just wait until Sunday evening after all of the matches are done. A truly unbelievable feeling.

haha keep telling yourself that, until your wrenches come in and you can love them appropriately.

oh what a glorious day that will be my friend....

Good looking sticks Brad....can't wait for mine to get here!

The UPS Guy dropped off some Bridgestone goodness for me today!!

J40 Irons and Wedges!!
IMG_0290_zps7f2ac8ac.jpg

More pics in all the appropriate threads

nice tim!

I started rehearsing my, "Ken, you can't say that on camera, we can use this now" last night, I'm practicing it about 1,000 times a night for good measure. :alien:

LOL, I have been in training for the past few months. I have dropped quarters in a cup everytime I curse. I had to get a new cup last week...

I don't know what everyone is talking about. It was mildly warm down there last year. 36 a day was no problem. I may have partaken in a few beverages at night. I plan on doing the same this year. It's going to be glorious

Love it Tim. I need to swing these clubs with an Aerotech. The hype is intriguing me!

Found this today:

i-S4Kwgg3-S.jpg

I'm sure it's a sign.

I'm a cobra homer bit would love to try out the J40 especially with those shafts. They are easy on the eyes. Congrats to all the MC competitors. Such a great experience for you all. Working steady on my game and hoping to get a chance to compete next year.

I'm a cobra homer bit would love to try out the J40 especially with those shafts. They are easy on the eyes. Congrats to all the MC competitors. Such a great experience for you all. Working steady on my game and hoping to get a chance to compete next year.

Thanks for following along. There's room on the Team Paradise support stretch limo.

Alright. After nearly 8 months of debating, Chunk sealed the deal.

Team Albatross supporter, FTW!

Welcome aboard Colt, glad to have you.

Welcome aboard Colt, glad to have you.

Now I can just sit back and ride coattails to victory!!! :banana-dance:

How are the teams chosen since its not by manufacture? It looks like each team has multiple factory clubs.

How are the teams chosen since its not by manufacture? It looks like each team has multiple factory clubs.

Teams were chosen by staff at THP. Each manufacturer is represented on each team by different players.

Love it Tim. I need to swing these clubs with an Aerotech. The hype is intriguing me!

I'll be happy to let you hit mine in July!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back