What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Jesse!

Need to post in another thread :D

It's here

ryge6y2e.jpg

Jesse that thing is sick man!!!! I can't believe how much of a bomber this driver is.

That thing is beastly man. The Incredible Hulk.

I know :D

Oh wait, you were talking about my new driver, that too haha.

Thanks fellas, it is a thing of beauty

I know :D

Oh wait, you were talking about my new driver, that too haha.

Thanks fellas, it is a thing of beauty

Who says I was talking about the driver? *winky eye smiley face*

New clubs arrived

New clubs arrived

image_zps31f8a2b4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
My sticks finally arrived yesterday. I instantly went to the range and boy did they feel good. I will try to post a couple more pics of the rest of the stuff I bought. It was a pretty costly month but hopefully worth every penny. This is my first time trying to post pictures so I hope I do it right.

Picked up a 10.5* Ping K15 Driver and a 15* Cleveland DST Launcher 3 Wood, each for cheap off the bay.

So I bought an used TM Rescue 2011 TP, CG16 wedge and Mizuno MP T4 wedge from Globalgolf.com
They were "Very Good" condition clubs so i thought that they would have normal wear and tear... Globalgolf sent me all NEW stuff.
I got lucky and a half!

Picked up a dozen gently used lethal balls along with another dozen TP'5s which I have been gaming lately and loving. Supposedly the Lethal's are better in the wind. After last weeks windy rounds I figured what the hell with free shipping from lostgolfballs.com

I can only wish I was man enough to swing that.

I can only wish I was man enough to swing that.

Oh.. you'll be swinging it alright...

Swing away Canadan swing away.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Thanks dude, I shall! Time to find a local place that doesn't destroy golf clubs when doing shaft work.

What does the x5ct refer to?

What does the x5ct refer to?

I honestly had no idea so I had to look it up..

The Mitsubishi Rayon logo is comprised of three diamonds. Diamond weight is measured in carats and there are 5 carats in one gram. Therefore these making signify the approximate shaft weight in carats. (e.g. 72 x5ct means 72 x 5 carats = 360 carats = 72 grams).

I posted it in the 3 Deep thread, but my dad was sent a family and friends coupon for Callaway Golf today, so I am now the proud owner of a 13.5 degree X-Hot 3 Deep in lefty with a regular flex shaft!

Picked up a Nike vr-s 3 wood and 3 hybrid. I'm getting back in after many years out of golf and these should be a major upgrade to my current clubs. Should be here tomorrow, just in time to get in a little range time before I hit the course Saturday afternoon.

The driver came in the mail so I ran to hit it and wow, it was just as good as it was during the fitting.
image_zps7e4f98b9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1mz6XtIl.jpg

rFGiE8kl.jpg

Nothing much exciting today but I brought a plastic cover for my bag to stop it getting wet and a decent umbrella that doesn't turn inside out and brake at the first sign of a breeze.

Couple of these came in:
ejurujeg.jpg

Nice Jesse. I really am excited for you, and honestly a little jealous.

Curious what shafts you decide to tip up with those!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back