The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG is truly a saint to tolerate me, but one of her weaknesses is leaving cabinets and drawers open. It drives her batty. So of course, I walk into a room and open them all and leave them that way. Im a terrible person.

LOL. I do that too... unintentionally though. Seat down, close the shower curtain, dryer door, drawers. I just leave everything.

My mind is messed

GG is truly a saint to tolerate me, but one of her weaknesses is leaving cabinets and drawers open. It drives her batty. So of course, I walk into a room and open them all and leave them that way. Im a terrible person.

I walk around the house closing cabinets, drawers, the pantry door, etc behind him. I just don't understand how someone would see a cabinet is left open and not close it. A couple of months ago JB opened every single drawer in our dresser and sat within viewing range waiting for me to find it, and when I did he couldn't stop laughing. I will admit, I laughed too, but I also took a picture for future blackmail.

I'll tell ya, women are truly lucky to have us.

We sure are...who else would kill bugs for us?

He's having too much fun picking on you on Twitter...he wants to prolong that at least another day or two.

Congratulations on finally learning that Luke and Obi-wan are not the same person, and welcome to the Dark Side!!

It's Obi-wan? I thought it was Obi-one, like he was the #1 guy. I have a lot to learn still haha.

LOL. I do that too... unintentionally though. Seat down, close the shower curtain, dryer door, drawers. I just leave everything.

My mind is messed

Better try and break that habit now while you are still young haha.

Why would you close a cabinet you will just need to open later in the day? Just leave it open that way you can save the step later.

Well, I did it. I watched the first (which I guess is really the 4th) Star Wars last night.

I encourage you to watch the entire six episodes while drinking homemade long island iced teas. You'll be a better person afterwards (if you can walk).

Yep, I believe that's part of the job description. My wife came home from a night shift this morning and said our living room/kitchen looked like a fraternity house.

Funny thing is.......I had thought I'd tidied up pretty well before I went to bed....
You would have been my hero if you would have just looked at her and said, "Oh, sorry, alienface."

It's Obi-wan? I thought it was Obi-one, like he was the #1 guy. I have a lot to learn still haha.

But at least you're trying. Heather walked out of the first Lord of the Rings movie and said "Three hours of my life lost and they didn't even destroy the damn ring". Even though she loves the act of going to the movies, she has made me watch the other two of that trilogy and the first of the new Hobbit trilogy by myself.

Besides once you watch a few more of the Star Wars movies, you'll be able to tweak JB back with things such as "Isn't that Jar-Jar Binks adorable?" or "Han totally shot first."

But at least you're trying. Heather walked out of the first Lord of the Rings movie and said "Three hours of my life lost and they didn't even destroy the damn ring". Even though she loves the act of going to the movies, she has made me watch the other two of that trilogy and the first of the new Hobbit trilogy by myself.

Besides once you watch a few more of the Star Wars movies, you'll be able to tweak JB back with things such as "Isn't that Jar-Jar Binks adorable?" or "Han totally shot first."

Haha, I am with Heather on this one, you couldn't pay me to watch a Lord of the Rings movie. But I also hate Sci-fi, I am only watching these for JB, but to me they are just too out there. Maybe I am just too literal of a person.

I hate Jar Jar. Ruined the movies for me.

Haha, I am with Heather on this one, you couldn't pay me to watch a Lord of the Rings movie. But I also hate Sci-fi, I am only watching these for JB, but to me they are just too out there. Maybe I am just too literal of a person.
I thought those were based off actual events? It forever changed the layout of Middle Earth.

I thought those were based off actual events? It forever changed the layout of Middle Earth.

I've been to New Zealand and seen the evidence. It's real.

Best thing I have seen in a long time. I love it. I hate Star Wars.

I watched half of the first Lord of the Rings movie, turned it off and watched Seinfeld reruns, it was terrible. I think I like the original Star Wars because I grew up with them, but I'm with you GG, not a sci fi fan.

Best thing I have seen in a long time. I love it. I hate Star Wars.

I hope you're not paired with me in New England. At this point you just assured yourself of at least four straight hours of Star Wars quotes. :D :starwars:

Last edited:
I hope you're not paired with me in New England. At this point you just assured yourself of at least four straight hours of Star Wars quotes. :D :star-wars:

I can see it now:

Colt: *Waving hands in majestic fashion* "These aren't the balls you're looking for."
Ricky: "Hey guys, this isn't the ball I was looking for."

We would have words.

I hate Jar Jar. Ruined the movies for me.

Jar Jar ruined the movies for everyone.

Everyone.

I can see it now:

Colt: *Waving hands in majestic fashion* "These aren't the balls you're looking for."
Ricky: "Hey guys, this isn't the ball I was looking for."

Dev: "I'm gonna try and hit this one low and just let it run up to the hole".
Me: "Do or do not, there is no try".
Dev: "Well I'm just afraid if I try to fly it all the way to the hole it's gonna hop off the back of the green".
Me: "Fear is the path to the dark side".

I just rearranged my desk to make it more efficient for shipping. Is it sad that I am so excited about this?

that must have taken all morning #megadesk

I just rearranged my desk to make it more efficient for shipping. Is it sad that I am so excited about this?

All I know is it excites me too! :alien:

This weather is so terrible. Tornado threat is rising again, its gonna be a rough day...again.

That's a lot of rearranging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back