Wolferman's - Truly The Best

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those around the country, you have most likely never heard of this company out of Kansas City. They are famous for their english muffins. They are nothing like the kind you get at the grocery store and they have TONS of offerings. I was introduced to these years ago and never paid them much thought other than good lord these are delicious.

Each time I came in contact with them, I knew I had to have more. Well today the box arrived since GG and I ordered during their 50% sale and I have already had 3 in the last 2 hours. If you get a chance to try them, and like English muffins, do so. You will be glad you did.

What makes them unique? First off they are about twice the size of a regular supermarket one with less of the "nooks and crannies". Thickness not width if that makes sense. They are versatile, delicious and good with just about anything. So far today I have had the cheddar, sourdough and wild blueberry. All three amazing in their own right.

At the end, yes its still and english muffin. But it is better than any you will have had before.

• Admin
u9ame7uj.jpg

pu5agy2e.jpg

Chocolate Chip
u5a4ebun.jpg

Those look great, odd I've never heard of them as much time as I've spent in KC.

Those look amazingly tasty!!!

Yummy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Admin
Waking up this morning, is it bad I am pretty excited over an english muffin? I am. In fact I think I am going to end up eating about 5 today.

Id go crazy on one of those chocolate chip, or 5

Thanks for the heads-up, hope to try them soon at a store near me. They look delicious!

• Admin
Thanks for the heads-up, hope to try them soon at a store near me. They look delicious!

Hard to find in stores as they are a mail order company, but maybe some areas have them.

I've had them several times - first time someone sent us a gift box as a holiday gift. GREAT !!!

These look even better this morning, cinnamon please.

Nope I have never heard of them either, think I will head over to their website and look around. They look delicious.

I bet you could make some epic Eggs Benedict on these things.

I bet you could make some epic Eggs Benedict on these things.

I got a package or two of these waiting for you here. Just have to get together before we leave Tuesday morning.

Hi War Beagle. How were they? :D

Love me some English muffins and now to order some of theses with chocolate chips

We just made another order.

Haven't ordered in a while but I do love the sourdough. The chocolate chip is an amazing snack.

Delivery day

a319dcc14ab52ff07e5ee51e7ba71700.jpg

One of Jacqui's friends sent us a care package of these a week or so ago. So good.

Pardon the picture, she took it, not me, hahaha.

wolfermans.jpg

Back