The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smalls that seriously made my day!! Thanks for posting that.

Playing with War Beagle, mward and Wake last week and this little gem occurred. Super windy or he gets home. I mean not Texas winds, because few things are, but you get the point in the video.

This is NSFW

Man the wind obviously knocked that one down...lol

Good practice War. Lots of holes like that in Myrtle

LOL did it even make it half way there?

Attaboy cap'n

Actually yes. It made it just to the rocks in front of the green, hit off the top of them and bounced back in.

Ha! I finish most of my swings with that word!

Also, if Beags was wearing a brown shirt no mud would have flown up. Just the way of the world.

Also, if Beags was wearing a brown shirt no mud would have flown up. Just the way of the world.

His shirt acually didn't get a drop on it. He remained fairly clean considering. It was a damn good shot, like JB said it hit the rocks and bounced back in, only a couple yards off from being really really good.

A valiant effort War! And you kept the white shirt clean too! Bravo buddy

His shirt acually didn't get a drop on it. He remained fairly clean considering.

That's the most impressive part about that shot then.

LOL did it even make it half way there?

Attaboy cap'n
Landed the rocks just in front of the green. I've never hit a shot that was buried in mud in water, but I thought it was a good attempt.

Actually yes. It made it just to the rocks in front of the green, hit off the top of them and bounced back in.
So close to being good.

His shirt acually didn't get a drop on it. He remained fairly clean considering. It was a damn good shot, like JB said it hit the rocks and bounced back in, only a couple yards off from being really really good.

That's the most impressive part about that shot then.
I had no water/mud/dirt on the white shirt. A few spots on the shorts that wiped off. No clue how I stayed clean.

I had no water/mud/dirt on the white shirt. A few spots on the shorts that wiped off. No clue how I stayed clean.

I think your shins took the brunt of the water and dirt. It was a mind bottling shot.

Random and probably in the wrong spot, but does anyone have any golf-related coupons for Dicks? Bulldog said he had some coupons for 50% more trade-in on clubs.. I need to fulfill a ponder on a budget.

As I'm watching back to the future...that awkward moment.JPG

Playing local golf with a THP'er today. Doesn't get much better than that.

Hmm, I hope FedEx will find my house, UPS I don't worry so much they've all been out there or know the area, FedEx? Could be dicey.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Plan on it, I hope I play better then I have the few times I have been out. Hopefully it starts coming togeather iron play has been horrible.

In a strange turn of events, the golf instructor I was trying to get a hold of contacted me. We talked a bit, and I think this Saturday I'm gonna go meet him and talk some more.

I may have overreacted earlier, and he was apologetic about taking so long to get a hold of me.

So we'll see how that goes, in the meantime I'll fork on what Freddie, and blugold noticed in my swing.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Plan on it, I hope I play better then I have the few times I have been out. Hopefully it starts coming togeather iron play has been horrible.

We will hit it and go get it. I'm just looking forward to playing some golf, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back