THP & Callaway - The 1st Ultimate Club Testing Event

Totally forgot about this...until I saw it on twitter too late

Congrats to the lucky ones who got in!!!!

So who's travelling (flying)? Saw a Missouri and a NC, those two have to be flying, right? Fayetteville is a solid 9.5-10 hours (drove from FL to Cherry Point too many times to count when I was in the service, drove right through there). And Missouri is well...farther.

Im gonna fly

Congrats to all those who got in! Can't wait to see what you guys get to play with

So who's travelling (flying)? Saw a Missouri and a NC, those two have to be flying, right? Fayetteville is a solid 9.5-10 hours (drove from FL to Cherry Point too many times to count when I was in the service, drove right through there). And Missouri is well...farther.

Also the price for me to drive vs flying is the same.

I will more than likely be driving.

Congrats to everyone!

Check Allegiant into Sanford JS.

Congrats guys!

I didn't enter this one. Just didn't think I could survive proposing another THP trip to the wife given all the time I'm putting in for the Morgan Cup.

So glad to see both Jeff Spicoli and RPBGator got in! Also cool to see some new faces will be making the trip.

You guys are all going to have a blast. I can't wait to read about it.

Congrats peeps!

Driving. Should be about three to three and a half hours from Tallahassee.

I'm coming from Utah. Hoping someone can pick me up from the airport to help save a little.

Flights have changed in the last two weeks. I can get home for the same price and coming is a different story!

Unless I win the lottery and buy a helicopter between now and then I will be making the hour trip up there by car.

Shotgun on helicopter seat #2.

I'll also be driving.

I'll be driving down 75 through N. Florida.

Stand on the side of the road with a THP or bust sign and I'll scoop you up along the way.

I'll be flying...first te for everything

Who are all these "Auburn" guys?

On an interesting side note, I work with B Barber's dad. Spooky...:bulgy-eyes:

Oh, and I'm a Gator, so screw all of you ;)

I am all Auburn.

Shotgun on helicopter seat #2.

I'll also be driving.

tyzerube.jpg

I hope mission inn has a pad, we'll make one if they dont.

Congrats to everyone selected, slightly jealous that I was in a meeting from 1-2 and missed all the fun

It only takes me 8-8.5 hours to get to Orlando from here and I just drove down to the THP event in Orlando a few weeks ago plus I have family down there we have visited many a time.

Ill be driving down from jacksonville. Depending on my work schedule, I might not get there until around 9ish friday night.

Looks like all 16 are accounted for, I can't wait to see you guys in August!!!

Wake
MikeDean
War Eagle
Spicoli
DPgator
Troyefl
MightyQuinn
RT Party
Mward
Toad
Rvick
Greg Kulbrick
Codywallace
RPBgator
TNTcigarguy
Bmik
Awesome group, I can't wait to follow along with all of you!

This is crazy. I was so disappointed a few months ago. I had just found this awesome site and then read about all of these great Invitationals and Tournaments,but they were all booked up. Then last week I got an email from Morgan saying she had an extra spot in the Atlanta Inv and now I am on the first ever THP Ultimate Club Testing Event. I could not be any happier. The second half of my year is stacking up pretty freaking awesome.

I can't wait to meet you guys.

Just looked at the map. This place is on Lake Harris; my last name. It was fate!
At least the drive is a fair amount shorter than going to south ORL

tyzerube.jpg

I hope mission inn has a pad, we'll make one if they dont.

How awesome would that thing be if you took off those missiles and added some cart bags.

This is crazy. I was so disappointed a few months ago. I had just found this awesome site and then read about all of these great Invitationals and Tournaments,but they were all booked up. Then last week I got an email from Morgan saying she had an extra spot in the Atlanta Inv and now I am on the first ever THP Ultimate Club Testing Event. I could not be any happier. The second half of my year is stacking up pretty freaking awesome.

I can't wait to meet you guys.

I will see you in ATL and FL, can't wait to meet you and everyone else and see some familiar faces too!!! Trust me once you go to one THP event you almost want to go to everyone that is possible!!!! It is a great time!!!!

Looks like all 16 are accounted for, I can't wait to see you guys in August!!!

Wake
MikeDean
War Eagle
Spicoli
DPgator
Troyefl
MightyQuinn
RT Party
Mward
Toad
Rvick
Greg Kulbrick
Codywallace
RPBgator
TNTcigarguy
Bmik

What a good looking group for this testing. Thanks THP and Callaway. What an amazing event this is turning out to be. The excitement is contagious.

Back