Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd Mayweather is betting $5.9 million on the Heat -7 tonight. Unreal.

Jason Kidd announced his retirement this morning. What a great career. I loved him when he was on the Nets. Shame he never led us to a Championship though.
Agreed, have always found myself pulling for him as a player!

I'm hoping MIA wins tonight, D-Wade and Bosh need to step up, I can't believe how bad they have been this series....its crazy.

I bet Miami takes way more free throws tonight than the pacers. ...cant imagine stern will allow a spurs pacers final :)

I will be watching my second NBA game of the year tonight.

I am getting matching LeBron jerseys for my kids.

I bet Miami takes way more free throws tonight than the pacers. ...cant imagine stern will allow a spurs pacers final :)
Im sorry, I was reading this post but fell asleep out of boredom when you started talking about Spurs vs Pacers.

I will be watching my second NBA game of the year tonight.

I am getting matching LeBron jerseys for my kids.

I now hate ur family too

Floyd Mayweather is betting $5.9 million on the Heat -7 tonight. Unreal.

That's nothing to him. He makes like $50mil/year not counting endorsement money. He has been the highest paid American athlete the last 2 years, IIRC. I think it is a good bet line-wise. I'd maybe throw down $5.90 on it.

That's nothing to him. He makes like $50mil/year not counting endorsement money. He has been the highest paid American athlete the last 2 years, IIRC. I think it is a good bet line-wise. I'd maybe throw down $5.90 on it.

Have you seen the amount of cash he makes?

He's made some huge bets before and won, but still. The thought of dropping that much cash like that. Here's hoping the Heat win by 6. And if it ends up being Pacers/Spurs, it might be the least watched Finals in a long time.

If Indy pulls it out, I'd put money down that their magical run ends quickly and they are swept.

If Indy pulls it out, I'd put money down that their magical run ends quickly and they are swept.

Thats what everyone said about this series

Thats what everyone said about this series

I agree, though Mike makes a good point. Still, the Spurs basically negate all of the Pacers strengths. I think the Spurs would win in 5 or 6.

I agree, though Mike makes a good point. Still, the Spurs basically negate all of the Pacers strengths. I think the Spurs would win in 5 or 6.

ID take spurs in 6

Lets go pacers. Only time I will ever say that

Im sorry, I was reading this post but fell asleep out of boredom when you started talking about Spurs vs Pacers.

I don't get why anyone who isn't a die hard Pacers fan is rooting for them. Wait until the finals then root against Miami if you're a hater. Pacers vs. Spurs will be absolutely unwatchable. I'm hoping either Bosh or Wade show up tonight to help out LeBron. Should be a great game, I'm already excited for it. Lets go Heat!

I have trouble rooting for anybody that beats their wife.

I totally understand that. That's why I put the player monicker on him!

Siri speaks for me!

It shouldn't be about ratings. The teams that win should be playing against each other. If people are fans of the NBA than they shouldn't care who is in the finals and just watch it. If it was about ratings in the finals, than they should just let the fans vote who is in the finals than

I don't get why anyone who isn't a die hard Pacers fan is rooting for them. Wait until the finals then root against Miami if you're a hater. Pacers vs. Spurs will be absolutely unwatchable. I'm hoping either Bosh or Wade show up tonight to help out LeBron. Should be a great game, I'm already excited for it. Lets go Heat!
Dude, I'm all about the Heat! I've been a die hard Miami Heat fan since, like, Saturday.

Pacers/Spurs would be a boring finals. Although really Heat/Spurs doesn't get me all that pumped up either.

Pacers win by 10.

You heard it here first.

Pacers win by 10.

You heard it here first.

You wear a loudmouth skirt at Atlanta outing if you are so confident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back