Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about crashing the offensive boards, fundamentalsfundamentals

I respect LBJ and his ridiculous level of talent. But I still hate the guy and how he plays on the defensive side. I hope the Pacers win!

Woe not calling the slapping of hibberts arms at all

Interesting start to the game. Miami crashing the boards well and Indy getting points from their backcourt.

Anyone on miami not flop?

That was a SICK move by D Wade.

Anyone on miami not flop?

The saddest part is that this is what the NBA has turned into and no matter what the league says, they do nothing about it.

That's the ugliest looking white dude I have ever seen.

No lebron not in roys house

Nervous start for both teams in the 1st. Miami shooting 28.6% from the field and Indy 9 turnovers. Yikes.

Will be interesting to see if Miami keeps going to the rim because the refs are not blowing the whistle.

Will be interesting to see if Miami keeps going to the rim because the refs are not blowing the whistle.

Kind of the only option when you can't make a jumper to save your life.

Its amazing how Hibbert jumps straight up everytime and never fouls in the paint.

Vogel may want to get someone that can score into the game

Snoop dog is funny...3 for 10

What a great game 7!

I'm glad anderson is back for Game 7. We really didn't have an answer for Hibbert in Game 6 without him. Ill admit, we have no big man presence and we can still take it to any team when we are on!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like Ray Allen showed up today.

Two fouls on Hibbert???? Get outta here.

Very nice 2nd quarter from the Heat. Very aggressive and playing how they did all year. Driving and either finishing at the rim or finding guys for 3. Heat up 15 at half.

I did not say it will be because the fix is in. What I mean is its apparent none of these guys can make a jump shot, so they are going to be forced to be aggressive and take the ball to the hoop. Its the playoffs, so we will see what contact is allowed, but with 2.5 "superstars" on the team, calls will have to be made.

Signed,
Student of the game

You called it. You must really be a great student of the game :D

13-11 miami free throw lead

Looks like Biebs is having a blast;

777906680.jpg

Lebrons face always looks like my new babys when she is trying to make poopy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back