Android Phone Thread

I think bulldog went with the White case and said that it got really dirty, really fast.

Good to know, will probably go with Black then as that is a pet peeve of mine.

I think bulldog went with the White case and said that it got really dirty, really fast.

I read this a couple times in reviews.

Like I mentioned before, I had a white case once. Bad, bad choice....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hmmm watching an S4 root video......

Just saw a commercial for the S4 at WalMart for $168. You also get a $50 WalMart gift card. Didn't say which carrier, but if the gift card is for all carriers, even if it is $198 for T-Mobile like it was last week, it''s still a good buy.

Just rewound it and it is for AT&T. Damn. But still wonder about the gift card . . .
Had to call WalMart to find out for sure about this, and they have the $50 gift card for any smart phone. So if you are looking for this phone, look there first. With T-Mobile, you'll have to agree to a two year contract, but if you aren't going anywhere anyway (like me), you are talking $148 net cost for the S4.

Yes Nate. DONT GET WHITE.
The case is kind of soft so it holds dirt & doesn't come clean..

tapin from my big as note 2

Can't get enough of this battery life

e3e5ahe9.jpg

egyre8uh.jpg

I have always left my phones on the charger over night and the take it off in the AM with 100% battery. What do you guys do? I feel that I want to make sure I take care of this battery considering I just got the phone. Thanks all

Only 2 hours of screen use in a day! Why do you even need a smart phone?!?! :alien:

Haha Yeah I know I cant wait to get a chance to really play with it, hopefully this weekend. I am sure those numbers will change.

Im also loving the battery life!!
nuve8y6e.jpg

Screen usually stays on for around 6 hours or so. Also just enabled Swype for the first time and I freaking love it!!! Lol it's like it knows what I'm thinking. I have fun trying to fool it and it and simply can't.

good lord, so many screenshots.

Haha Yeah I know I cant wait to get a chance to really play with it, hopefully this weekend. I am sure those numbers will change.

Yeah. Time to get Droid-ier , big guy.

What is everyone using to screenshot their phone? I have a maxxhd and no idea how to do that.

What is everyone using to screenshot their phone? I have a maxxhd and no idea how to do that.

I think you have to have at least a certain android version. I know that 2.3.5 isn't it.

81% and nearing 24 hours of operation.. Used the phone a bunch today, so this number is entirely impressive with FrankenLemon.

I am also really, REALLY liking the larger size. Not sure why, I just enjoy holding it more with the added depth. Not a nuisance at all.

On my Note 2 I only havta swipe my hand across the screen

On my Note 2 I only havta swipe my hand across the screen

Yeah, but that's touchwiz, not an android thing.

Now your getting technical. :D
For this ol timer if it comes on my stock phone is an android thing :p

Hold down the home and power buttons at the same time.

On mine its the power and down volume at the same time.

For those messing with developer options, what are you doing? Like, what's the point?

Back