Hopkins Golf - Giving away a wedge a day in June

I need to get in on this!

Can't wait to see what is going to happen on here with them!!!

I think Kenh was just announced as one of the first winners...

Just saw that myself.

Alright I'm signed up, fingers crossed.

27 of them in bags at the Senior PGA Championship if I remember correctly.

That is nothing short of incredible IMO.

Just added my name to the sweepstakes... I really like that they ask for your customization ideas and what you'd want on there.

I said I would want dancing maple leafs all over, with "Canadan" where you'd normally see initials etched.

Just added my name to the sweepstakes... I really like that they ask for your customization ideas and what you'd want on there.

I said I would want dancing maple leafs all over, with "Canadan" where you'd normally see initials etched.

I asked for the THP logo this morning. I can dream, right?

I asked for the THP logo this morning. I can dream, right?

I didn't even think about that, but it's a really awesome idea Cookie!!

That or one of the Morgan Cup logos would look ridiculous on a wedge.

My personalization request: "#GrandaddyChamp engraved on the wedge."

Boom!

Are there rules and face milling?

Like could you engrave a swing thought on the face, on say the toe where there are no grooves?

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I'm not sure about that Rhyno.

My personalization request: "#GrandaddyChamp engraved on the wedge."

Boom!

I saw that as I signed up. LOL'd

I think this could be a big deal being that he's coming from Cleveland, one of only two wedge makers I really like.

531929_146667812169674_347814073_n.jpg

HOPKINSGOLF GIVING AWAY A WEDGE A DAY FOR MONTH OF JUNE

NEWPORT BEACH, CA - May 28, 2013 – Hopkins Golf is giving away a free custom wedge every day for the month of June on Facebook. Click here: http://on.fb.me/1732Zx6 to enter the sweepstakes. Those who enter can also let the company know about their ideas on how Hopkins Golf can customize and personalize their clubs. Examples include custom stamping, names, initials, paint-fill colors, etc. Winners will be announced on Facebook in June.

About Hopkins Golf
Hopkins Golf, Inc. makes tour authentic equipment at factory direct pricing. Their current tour staff includes Champions Tour players John Huston, Don Pooley, Wayne Levi, Willie Wood, Gene Sauers, Bill Glasson, Dan Pohl and Calvin Peete. The company is headquartered in Newport Beach, CA.

540728_146668212169634_2136874355_n.jpg

thanks Hawk. I just got drawn as today's winner and would have known nothing about it if it weren't for THP!

Last edited:
Nice dude!

thanks Hawk. I just got drawn as today's winner and would have known nothing about it if it weren't for THP!

Jealous!

Congrats man.

Congrats sparksjr

I love seeing THP'ers names drawn.

MAN I want one of these, Hawk has me all curious and eager now!

For some reason it took me until now to enter this. For my customization, I want Clemson Tiger Paws!

I love seeing THP'ers names drawn.

MAN I want one of these, Hawk has me all curious and eager now!

That interview has me wanting to try these and waiting in excitement for their website to go 100%

I can say the interview is the only one that has made me want to go buy something now!

My custom wedges would have my avatar logo (non-profit I'm involved with) and a purple finish.

Crazy right but I want something to stand out in my bag and make people ask questions!

Thanks for the post and the interview. Entered this morning. Good luck to them. Always root for the "little guy" (says the man with all OEM equipment in his bag - doh!).

That's awesome man!! Hope to see a number of THPrs walk away with some new wedges from the months give aways.

I signed up, interested to learn more of this company. And 2014 is going to be a big year for the wedge market!

Back