25 Minutes with Lee Trevino

Nate

My Friends Call Me Big Time
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
At the end of the charity scramble I played in on Monday, we all had the honor and privilege in listening to Lee Trevino speak to us for about 25 minutes. Knowing this ahead of time, I brought my video camera with me with hopes that with Mr. Trevino anything is possible story wise. He did not disappoint. I'm going to start you off with what I thought was one of his best stories of the night. It's about Lee and Arnold Palmer. If you find this entertaining then I encourage you to watch the other videos as they are just as good. I think you will find yourself laughing at different points like the rest of us did that night. Enjoy.

Arnold Palmer

Returning to The Open as defending Champ

Secret to Tournament Golf

Thought on the USGA and Long Putter Ban

What Lee could do better than anyone
[video=youtube;ozrd6-x7WN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozrd6-x7WN0[/video]

Jack Nicklaus

Caddy tries to club Lee

21 Year Old Ray Floyd

Teaching son golf

This is awesome. Will be checking them out soon. Thanks Nate!

Those are SO good Nate. Thanks for putting those up dude.

I Love Lee. He is one of the GREAT personalities of any athlete/celebrity. Could listen to his stories all day long. Loved him on Ferehty!

These are great! Thanks so much for sharing!

Would be interested to hear from those that watch 'em which ones they enjoyed the most. I find myself going back and rewatching them when I need a laugh.

I love Lee Trevino, thank you so much for sharing those.

Really enjoyed those videos Nate. There has been a rumor in my family that we are related. Don't know if it is true or not but I need to research it some more to see if it is indeed true.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Those are amazing! Thanks Nate

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Very cool Nate....thanks for sharing these!

Raymond Floyd. That was the best. And teaching his son. Making him polish 2 trophies. Very good Nate. Thanks for posting these. Hope you had a great time at the tournament.

this is unreal. What a treat that was. Thanks for posting these Nate

That was great. Favorite was Floyd

tapin from my big as note 2

That was pure awesome. Thanks for thinking ahead to video that.

I enjoyed the heck out of these Nate! Thanks buddy for the laughs :D. Old Lee was a hoot and I got to see him play a few times at the Masters.

Those were hilarious, especially the Ray Floyd one.

Thanks for sharing this with us Nate. Trevino would be my choice from that generation to listen to stories from. That had to make that event very special.

That was AWESOME!!!! Thanks for sharing that. I liked the story about playing Raymond Floyd the best!! Trevino is the BEST!!!

Always love listening to Trevino! I really miss Lee and Chi Chi Rodriguez. Such great personalities when they were on Tour...Nobody like them now!

Really Great Stuff!...Thanks so much for sharing this!

Thanks for sharing these Nate!

I enjoyed the Floyd / Son stories the best.

Nate, Thanks these are awesome. In 1972, I was a young aspiring Journalism major at the University of Arizona. That year at the Tucson Open, Lee gave me a 20 minute one-on-one for a feature article I was writing. I did not sell my article but never forgot the time he gave me and some great memories.

Loved the Ray Floyd and Palmer stories. Thanks for putting those up!

Thanks for posting this Nate, Lee is always entertaining.

Back