The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's epidemiology. You have to pick a subset of a larger topic. I couldn't just do depression because there are a million studies on it, so you can't really do much new. Same with dementia. But there's not much on a combination of the two. It was her recommendation, actually, and I'm getting punished for taking it right now.

Do you have to to do it on what you already picked or can you change?

Does it have to be a psychiatric/mental disorder?

Do you have to to do it on what you already picked or can you change?

Does it have to be a psychiatric/mental disorder?

I have 2 weeks so I think I'm pretty committed to this.

Self confidence is fine, blatant arrogance bothers me.

I've found that arrogance usually stems from lack of confidence....or small appendages, which is why arrogant people are always so "in your face" about it.

I've found that arrogance usually stems from lack of confidence....or small appendages, which is why arrogant people are always so "in your face" about it.

All how it's delivered.

Six hours in a car. My @$$ is KILLING me!

Definitely a problem with denim jackets. They always fit a little too big.

I had a sweet denim jacket in 1992.

I had a sweet denim jacket in 1992.

Oh god. What's the world gonna do when the trend is to return to the 90's style of dressing?!?! :eek:
uje8u6ur.jpg

Oh god. What's the world gonna do when the trend is to return to the 90's style of dressing?!?! :eek:
uje8u6ur.jpg

John Daly will certainly be in style.

Really?!? Seriously? Didn't see that side of him at The Outing. But then exposure was limited. Hmmm...

I need to study this specimen a bit more. I might have to revise my opinion on arrogance.

His species is similar to humans, just in a smaller form factor.

Not shopping in the toddlers session was the big problem not that denim fits too big

Dude it's more to put your bedazzle faux rhinestones on!

I am not sure how to explain this, but here it goes.

I was up at my local 9 hole with a buddy. We had just finished playing 9 the first time around and I was playing well. +3 through 9 holes with a birdie, 4 bogeys, and 4 pars. We play #1 again and I par it and we tee off and two and begin our walk to the second fairway. You have to cross a bridge to get there so I decide to let my Clicgear roll down to the bridge like I do everytime I play, but this time it was different. As it approaches the bridge it hits a rock that was in the path and bounces left straight towards the water below.. I race down to grab it and as I reach the bag and cart flip over the side of the bridge and into the water.

I throw my shoes off and race down the hill and jump into what I thought was a shallow creek, it wasnt. I couldnt touch the bottom so I raced into the water and grabbed my wallet which was floating down the creek. I get my wallet and pull up my cart bag which has 2 clubs in it. When I see this I start freaking out and think I lost almost my entire bag. Luckily they had sunk right where they fell in and I was able to snag all of my clubs..

In the process I lost my apartment keys and my phone. I guess this is what you get for being a moron, but luckily my clubs are safe. The phone and keys have been replaced and I wasnt hurt, so things could have been a lot lot worse.

Unfortunately all I have lost now is my dignity haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back