New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

We are playing tomorrow. Period!

Sounds like a bunch of Negative Nancey's in here.

#HastagLikeCookie

We are playing tomorrow. Period!

Serious question: have you talked to the course about it?

What stinks is that Sunday looks amazing.

Serious question: have you talked to the course about it?

What stinks is that Sunday looks amazing.

Yeah, well we're playing Sunday too. Sooo, BAM.
#5AMTEETIMES

Yeah, well we're playing Sunday too. Sooo, BAM.
#5AMTEETIMES

What are the tee times for Sunday again?

My plan is to leave Albany at 6:00 am tomorrow, so why not be up early two days in a row?

Sounds like a bunch of Negative Nancey's in here.

#HastagLikeCookie

I agree it's not even raining that bad. Waaaaaaah my shoes got wet.

I just spoke with the course. They recently added new drainage and the course is draining really well. She said at absolute worst it will be cart path only. Get in your cars and get up here.

I agree it's not even raining that bad. Waaaaaaah my shoes got wet.

Yeah...but you have those special TW waterproof high tops.

#alsonohairtogetwet

I just spoke with the course. They recently added new drainage and the course is draining really well. She said at absolute worst it will be cart path only. Get in your cars and get up here.

Boom.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sounds terrible.

I think you dudes need to sack up and play some golf.

Thank you- I'm not trying to be negative- just realistic

There it is no more excuses time to show up.

I just want to make sure that this is a serious post and not one that "sounds good to say". If this is the case, that is tremendous and would be one of the best draining courses I have ever seen. With another 6 hours of nonstop rain ahead of us, I did fear the course would be calling us and when they didn't, I assumed it was a wait and see till morning kind of thing. Being that you are saying "at worst" it will be cart path only gives me hope because 5 inches or so of rain is a lot of water for a course to hold.

I just want to make sure that this is a serious post and not one that "sounds good to say". If this is the case, that is tremendous and would be one of the best draining courses I have ever seen. With another 6 hours of nonstop rain ahead of us, I did fear the course would be calling us and when they didn't, I assumed it was a wait and see till morning kind of thing. Being that you are saying "at worst" it will be cart path only gives me hope because 5 inches or so of rain is a lot of water for a course to hold.

100% serious. I was next to him when he had the phone conversation.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thank you- I'm not trying to be negative- just realistic

I am with you, I plan on coming up but I don't feel like getting up at 5 am and making it there or making it part of the way and have it canceled.

I can only go by what Tracy at Lyman Orchards tells me. And yes it was a serious post. I just got off the phone with her.

http://youtu.be/lu3VTngm1F0

so you are saying I should book my hotel? Little rain never hurt anyone. Let's play

War... Nice choice of descriptive words for the doubters out there. BTW, Ricky thought you were his wife... :D

I can only go by what Tracy at Lyman Orchards tells me. And yes it was a serious post. I just got off the phone with her.

http://youtu.be/lu3VTngm1F0

Thank you. We were trying to contact her and got voice mail at both numbers, so I am glad you were able to speak with her.

Thank you. We were trying to contact her and got voice mail at both numbers, so I am glad you were able to speak with her.

I called the pro shop and asked to be transferred to her. She said so far everything looks good.

I called the pro shop and asked to be transferred to her. She said so far everything looks good.

Thanks dude. Looking forward to it.

Back