What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
No 13's. Damn shrinking feet.

In any color? I saw 14 and thought that's what you were.

Was a 14, found out the ole feet have shrunk though. 13's fit really well, it's strange really.

Went to the Under Armour outlet this morning, 2 for $60.

nuryzyty.jpg

6u2umequ.jpg

Very nice War! I have a UA outlet down the road that I may need to checkout. They seem hit/miss with golf apparel.

Very nice War! I have a UA outlet down the road that I may need to checkout. They seem hit/miss with golf apparel.
They actually had a golf section now, which was nice. I may go back this week and grab a few more.
Dude, those look bad-ass.

8 golf shirts now! YES!
Boom. Puma outlet was 50% of EVERYTHING in the store, their shirts were $25, might need to go shopping again.

I've all but given up on UA outlet, they just never have their golf polo's on sale. Glad to see that you got a pretty good deal though, WarEagle!

I wish I had ANY outlets nearby. Nike in OKC but eff that.

I've all but given up on UA outlet, they just never have their golf polo's on sale. Glad to see that you got a pretty good deal though, WarEagle!
First time I have seen a deal on them there, usually I have to search the clearance area for their half priced items.

So are we thinking the white/orange that Dan eBay linked in for us? For that price, I want to get ordered ASAP.

I was thinking we say "get white lunar controls" regardless of trim. Gives some room for creativity and guarantees sizing for uber feet.

$(KGrHqFHJEIFGvnvCv-tBRs04zuYdw~~60_35.JPG

I think there's some good colour options on the '12s..

I agree, just find the 13's to stand out a bit more myself. There's a reason I prefere the 12's myself haha.

I agree, just find the 13's to stand out a bit more myself. There's a reason I prefere the 12's myself haha.

haha, I actually think the '12s look more like golf shoes, and as such, prefer them. Love the clean lines between the boot and the base.

Approved? We doing this? Pull trigger time?

#lotsofquestions
#allhavethesameresult

Pull the trigger on them dude those look sweet

#whatelsecanwehashtag

Got a pair of Nike shorts. I'll post a pic when I find the camera which will probably be a while.

Needed some new spikeless shoes, and found these for a steal!

crocs%20-%205.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back