What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland classic almost belly 41" and a 21" back weighted round Winn belly grip. This combo could be deadly for me.

Oohhhhh, like the sounds of this!

I bought a Callaway X Hot 22* & 25* hybrid to replace my 4 & 5 iron.

I finally bought the Vokey wedge I've been looking at for a long time. It must fate that the same wedge was still on display in the golf shop after all this time ;)

Got these for $96.95 shipped from TGW, they are having a pretty good sale today.

56073123.jpg

Got these for $96.95 shipped from TGW, they are having a pretty good sale today.

56073123.jpg
I swear I will not buy another pair of full cleated shoes. These feel absolutely awesome. Enjoy buddy

I swear I will not buy another pair of full cleated shoes. These feel absolutely awesome. Enjoy buddy

Me either! Once I got an insert for my right shoe, these things are awesome! My feet don't kill me post round like they use to. I suppose those little spikes in the bottom pushed up on my feet or something. Man do I love these type shoes now! I just need to find a velcro pair now :D

Me either! Once I got an insert for my right shoe, these things are awesome! My feet don't kill me post round like they use to. I suppose those little spikes in the bottom pushed up on my feet or something. Man do I love these type shoes now! I just need to find a velcro pair now :D
Call Jman, he may be able to help you

I now have a white pair, a black pair and a brown pair on the way. I will probably wear my spiked shoes occasionally ( I have something like 8 or 9 pairs ) but right now I have 2 pair of spiked shoes that have needed new shoe laces for about 4 months and I just haven't bothered to replace them. Spikeless is certainly the way to go these days.

Call Jman, he may be able to help you

That's right! He did have a pair with the velcro. Slip those dawgs on and head to the course :bananadance:

It was a golf-spending day, yesterday. G25 irons for myself. New set of kids clubs for my daughter (she used them in the afternoon to card her first 2 pars - on a Par 3 course). Pink balls for my daughter as well (I promise, they are only for her).

Bought a new glove, but I didn't want too. Showed up at the course and realized my dog had used mine as a play toy.

Also, as a follow up to my orange e6 purchase, I don't really like them. While the ball is awesome, definitely cuts down some spin off the tee, I really dislike the color. On the green it feels like I'm playing mini golf with the bright color.

Pulled the trigger on a pair of white Callaway Chev Blucher crocs. Price was too good.

It's been a while since I've had a pair of all white golf shoes. These should be really good.

Bought 6 Arnie shirts. Glad I can wear a medium, got some I'm pretty excited about for cheap.

8una2eqy.jpg

Picked up 6 of the VDRs for my new shafts and I'm hoping to get the hat signed by my second favorite player tomorrow at Merion!

I 100% approve of that purchase Charles!

Ordered a white Callaway Hyper-Lite 4.5 Stand Bag and a new Hirzl Trust Control glove from TGW.com.

Good hat choice, Charlie! I taught you well.

Jman what store? I love arnie gear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Jman what store? I love arnie gear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

eBay seller, can't remember the name, I think she has like 4-5 different shirts left.

Picked up a sweet Under Armor shirt for €32 yesterday was 30% off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back