There's Going To Be A Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be time for your college state to get a visit?

Absolutely, I haven't been back in almost 8 years... WAY overdue!! What better reason than this?

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Absolutely, I haven't been back in almost 8 years... WAY overdue!! What better reason than this?

I cant think of one, and I have to say after meeting you, this will be something right up your alley.

I cant think of one, and I have to say after meeting you, this will be something right up your alley.

I'm already dropping hints on my girlfriend that we should head down for that weekend... She's warming up to it I think. I certainly trust your judgement, so I'm following along closely.

Update

This will be held at the Omni Championsgate in Orlando, FL.
It will be open to 12 THPers
It will only be open to Albatross Club Members

There will be a new thread on it soon with ALL of the details including some pieces of the itinerary that might make everybody happy.

One more note to extend, this will involve club testing and those in attendance will be fit for a certain club(s) and then keep that club(s) at the conclusion of the weekend.

I truly don't understand where y'all have time to put together everything that y'all do, but I must say that I appreciate everything you guys are bringing to the table. Every time I think y'all have reached the limits of greatness the bar gets moved up even higher.

This is going to be an outstanding opportunity!

Update

There will be a new thread on it soon with ALL of the details including some pieces of the itinerary that might make everybody happy.

One more note to extend, this will involve club testing and those in attendance will be fit for a certain club(s) and then keep that club(s) at the conclusion of the weekend.

Awesome....I can't wait !!

This is so cool sounding. I haven't played night golf in a very long time. This is going to be one great weekend.

This event sounds amazing.

Wow! I might have to beg to wife for this one!
Update

Flights that time of year are slightly cheaper and school would just be starting back up........hmmmm.

Oh boy, oh boy,oh boy, oh boy...

Sounds awesome!

Was going to joins the club and try to get an invite to this, but with two trips in August already planned it would be extremely tough to tell the wife or work and get away with it. Hope everyone that goes has literally the best time ever

Yea, I tapped that.

Championsgate is very close to my heart. It was my club for 5 years. What a great place to have the second ultimate club testing. Great courses, great staff, great hotel and great sponsor.

I'll be in it to win it here!! Sounds awesome!

Such a sweet sounding trip! Orlando is easy for me to make! You guys at THP are amazing....!

Yet another awesome event. More amazement every day on THP.

TapAhoy!

Just checked on some flights for that weekend ... $385 round trip for 2 people that's one thing going in my favor for convincing the GF

Can't wait to hear more

Man on man, THP just keeps on bringing it. This one is going to be another mad dash for fill up.

Just checked on some flights for that weekend ... $385 round trip for 2 people that's one thing going in my favor for convincing the GF

Can't wait to hear more

Might wanna check with jb but im guessing like callaway this wont be something for wives and significant others to attend.

That's ok, she has a friend the lives just outside Orlando who had a baby this year... Just looking for an excuse for us to get away.

OH man this sounds freaking sweet Going to be awesome for some lucky THPers!

So sad :crying:! This is like putting a mega size ear of corn in front of a hungry hog and then pulling it away:pig:. Looks so temping but I can't quite get to it :banghead:. Oh well,,,, Kudos to THP and TaylorMade for bringing such an awesome opportunity for this great forum :clapp:

Last edited:
Most likely tonight we will have the new thread with more details and some idea of pricing for everybody. I think you guys are going to really like what you see.

Championsgate is very close to my heart. It was my club for 5 years. What a great place to have the second ultimate club testing. Great courses, great staff, great hotel and great sponsor.

The International course was a treat to play. One of my favorites all time now. You still deserve a big thanks for that one.

Most likely tonight we will have the new thread with more details and some idea of pricing for everybody. I think you guys are going to really like what you see.

I like what I see already! Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back