Contest Winners Thread

Just wanted to share a little more thank you's to THP and Matrix. Just posted in the original thread, but wanted to also show off this beauty here as well:

Special shout out to Josh for helping me with my selection at the Ultimate Weekend on the launch monitor and with finalizing the engraving!

IMAG0007.jpg
IMAG0008.jpg

Wow Doug....that is awesome!! Congrats and well done!

Congrats, kenh!!! Those are some sharp looking wedges.

I was just notified that I am the winner of the free wedge from Hopkins Golf for June 8th (for their FB wedge-a-day contest)! Woohoo!

I'll be able to place the order sometime ahead of the launch on June 24th.

Awesome! Lots of THPers getting in on that contest. Great to see! Hopefully I can become one of the lucky ones

attachment.php

I won a signed Sangmoon Bae golf ball plus a dozen Hex Chrome's from Callaway Golf a few weeks back. They just arrived today!

attachment.php

I won a signed Sangmoon Bae golf ball plus a dozen Hex Chrome's from Callaway Golf a few weeks back. They just arrived today!
That's a sweet prize!

I was just notified that I am the winner of the free wedge from Hopkins Golf for June 8th (for their FB wedge-a-day contest)! Woohoo!

I'll be able to place the order sometime ahead of the launch on June 24th.
Sweet win! Congrats Ken.

Nice win, congratulations.

Some nice prizes going out lately, congrats to all!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Congrats guys!

Just got an email about an hour ago that informed me that I won Tour Edge XCG6 Driver and 2 HCG6 Hybrids from FORE Georgia golf magazine. So stoked about this!!! Will post pics when I receive them.

Just got an email about an hour ago that informed me that I won Tour Edge XCG6 Driver and 2 HCG6 Hybrids from FORE Georgia golf magazine. So stoked about this!!! Will post pics when I receive them.

That's a good win right there. Look forward to pics and REVIEWS. Congrats JH!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Congrats...love when thpers win!

This is a fantastic driver. Enjoy it.

Just won a video lesson from Edwin Watts Golf Academy on twitter!!!

Awesome Kyle!

Nice win!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Your having a good week, lamkin grips and video swing analysis very nice.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Your having a good week, lamkin grips and video swing analysis very nice.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk
Not too shabby!!!

I won lamkin grips #freegripsdaily contest today! Yay!

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I won lamkin grips #freegripsdaily contest today! Yay!

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I did too! THP'ers on a roll with the great wins.

Just saw my name posted on KBS Shafts Facebook page as one of the first 7 winners of the C-Taper Lite shafts!

Just saw my name posted on KBS Shafts Facebook page as one of the first 7 winners of the C-Taper Lite shafts!

Damn...very cool!! Congrats man.

Just looked and I see a Michael in TX....could that be me????

Back