2013 Morgan Cup Matchups

oh, and I am NOT for a second looking forward to Alternate shot. If it was a shamble alt shot then I would have enjoyed it. But, one person tees off and from there blah blah. Not really fun to me. Sorry, just being honest. I did play the shamble alt shot at the outing and really had a good time with it. Lots of nerves on all shots....

I will agree with you one that buddy...I would be lying if I said this format doesn't worry me...it's really tough to get in a groove...I tried playing it some over the weekend and it's tough.

Preview: Teams that win their match will say it wasnt bad and you just needed good team work and patience. Teams that lose will say they couldnt get in a rhythm and was too frustrating.

Ding, Ding, Ding....winner!

I don't understand the worry people have with the alt. shot. In the end you just do the best you can with the shot you have. The more I think about the round the more I think I will really enjoy it.

I don't understand the worry people have with the alt. shot. In the end you just do the best you can with the shot you have. The more I think about the round the more I think I will really enjoy it.

I'm quite sure I will love it. You're right - all you can do is hit the best shot you can.

I don't understand the worry people have with the alt. shot. In the end you just do the best you can with the shot you have. The more I think about the round the more I think PARADISE will really enjoy it.

Just a slight FIFY in echoing my sentiments as well. Looking forward to the challenge!

I love that everyone loves to love the parings that got a lot of love to begin with.

I love that everyone loves to love the parings that got a lot of love to begin with.

Come to think of it, I love the pairing that our Captain lovingly put together as well :D

LOL, Nate's a joker. Paradise did some nice things for the alt shot matchups. We're gonna be tough to beat.

Sounds like some people love to love the lovers of the pairings but not the actual pairings.. hmmm

LOL, Nate's a joker. Paradise did some nice things for the alt shot matchups. We're gonna be tough to beat.

I've just been reading too many Cat in the Hat books lately at night.

Hile and Jeremiah are going to kick ass. This ain't no cakewalk.

This match will be so much closer than people think.

I understand that you were still on a high from your hug with Nick Price but reality has to set in sometime. These boys can play but it won't be close. I promise

I understand that you were still on a high from your hug with Nick Price but reality has to set in sometime. These boys can play but it won't be close. I promise

dang! laying down the gauntlet

Back