Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the V3 is sweet, the lack of a red display disappoints me.
Yeah im slow enough as is with it I want that number popped in red to make it easier and faster
Something like this on your phone would be perfect for the range

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mozosoft.rangefinder

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
ive tinkered with a few apps before laser just seems easier...except getting in a catchers position like colt does

Yeah im slow enough as is with it I want that number popped in red to make it easier and faster
ive tinkered with a few apps before laser just seems easier...except getting in a catchers position like colt does

I believe that is his sniper spotter position.

I think I'm going to start using my phone as a GPS again, just gotta decide what service to pay for. Having a 5 inch touch screen is nice, makes it easier to use than any of the standalone gps devices.

I think I'm going to start using my phone as a GPS again, just gotta decide what service to pay for. Having a 5 inch touch screen is nice, makes it easier to use than any of the standalone gps devices.
My golfshot was so sluggish the other day, I think there is an update for it I need to do.

I dont know man skycaddie is pretty darn easy and no burden on cell phone battery

Pondering X Hot Pro vs RFX vs Amp Cell drivers right now.

I dont know man skycaddie is pretty darn easy and no burden on cell phone battery

I showed up to the golf course with 90% battery and left with more than 60%, still made it through the rest of the day with ease. That is one of the things that is making me think of going back to it, plus I have spare batteries I can bring back to me if I am planning on playing 36 then staying away from the house for a while. I've used Mike's skycaddie and I greatly prefer the touch screen to the joystick.

I showed up to the golf course with 90% battery and left with more than 60%, still made it through the rest of the day with ease. That is one of the things that is making me think of going back to it, plus I have spare batteries I can bring back to me if I am planning on playing 36 then staying away from the house for a while. I've used Mike's skycaddie and I greatly prefer the touch screen to the joystick.

Not everyone has these awesome phones with sweet battery life...u gotta think of the common folk

Regardless im not using it in myrtle I know its gonna be wedge into green thanks to ur tee ball

Not everyone has these awesome phones with sweet battery life...u gotta think of the common folk

Regardless im not using it in myrtle I know its gonna be wedge into green thanks to ur tee ball

Who are these common folk you speak of? Are those the people I've heard of that have to driver their own Maybach's? What a rough life those people lead.

I would have let you hit mine!

I'm hoping I can keep my distance but bring my flight down some. Luckily there was no wind on the course this past weekend but if there was then the ball flight I get with my setup now would get beat down hard. I think we can probably agree that my driver goes really high!

I'm hoping I can keep my distance but bring my flight down some. Luckily there was no wind on the course this past weekend but if there was then the ball flight I get with my setup now would get beat down hard. I think we can probably agree that my driver goes really high!

Haha it's quite the site. It's almost as if it shoots straight up then hits the after burners and shoots forward.

Haha it's quite the site. It's almost as if it shoots straight up then hits the after burners and shoots forward.

Yeah. It's a sexy flight on a day when it's calm, but whenever there is the least bit of wind out it really gets thrown off line and spins up really easy. If I could have a flight that is almost exactly in between yours and mine I would be happy. Hopefully one of these drivers can give that to me.

Anyone know where I can get a Dagwood golf glove ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Excited to hit my irons with the new shafts tomorrow. They feel so light!

Yes, I have decided I want to put an iron shaft in my GW. Its just deciding WHAT now.

Yes, I have decided I want to put an iron shaft in my GW. Its just deciding WHAT now.

Something I have considered as well.

TX Flighted, which are stock in the Ci11s. Picked them up from JN.

Thats what I meant no idea why I said TT hahaha!

I had those things in my Ci11s, you will be hitting them higher for sure!

Something I have considered as well.

Since I can't get a C-Taper Lite for it, I'm thinking maybe a Tour. I really like the thought of this.

What shaft is in it now?

Standard wedge shaft. I've not put my KBS Custom in it, but even then, I use the 48 pretty much just on full swings so the iron shaft is muy appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back