Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Go low Cookie!

Thanks buddy, I have no idea what to expect out of myself today so I will just go ahead and say that anything 82 or better is a win.

Thanks buddy, I have no idea what to expect out of myself today so I will just go ahead and say that anything 82 or better is a win.

Good prediction on the number buddy!! Thanks for the great afternoon.

Good prediction on the number buddy!! Thanks for the great afternoon.

Thanks man, glad that it worked out for you to join us!! Good times as always.

Reading threads like this does two things for me. It makes me happy that I found such an awesome community of people, and it makes me sad that I ever left the east coast. I'm not knocking the west coasters, but golf here is expensive and ALWAYS busy. Plus I really want to meet so many people on this forum, even though I haven't been around as long as a lot of you, you all seem like such great people!

I have played with THP'ers and they all seem really cool.
And better than me at golf.

I met JB, WarEagle, and Wake for a round in Florida during vacation.
WOW, these guys have SERIOUS game.
I was probably a little introverted, but was just embarrassed in how I was playing and amazed with how they were playing.

I've been playing recently with prubey00, good dude there too!
Hoping to meet some more Michigan hackers.

I've got to get a lot more consistent with my game before I head to Vegas!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have played with THP'ers and they all seem really cool.
And better than me at golf.

I met JB, WarEagle, and Wake for a round in Florida during vacation.
WOW, these guys have SERIOUS game.
I was probably a little introverted, but was just embarrassed in how I was playing and amazed with how they were playing.

I've been playing recently with prubey00, good dude there too!
Hoping to meet some more Michigan hackers.

I've got to get a lot more consistent with my game before I head to Vegas!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lol, funny thing is that when you play with THP'ers the score is secondary. Well that's been my experience anyway. We have a ton of guys that can play some serious golf around here, but when I've had the pleasure to play with them the score was the furthest thing from my mind. Some of my most relaxed and fun rounds have been in the company of my brothers and sisters from THP. Bottom line is have fun and laugh till it hurts

Lol, funny thing is that when you play with THP'ers the score is secondary. Well that's been my experience anyway. We have a ton of guys that can play some serious golf around here, but when I've had the pleasure to play with them the score was the furthest thing from my mind. Some of my most relaxed and fun rounds have been in the company of my brothers and sisters from THP. Bottom line is have fun and laugh till it hurts

It's hard to get that mindset the first time though. At the AC Invitational, I was feeling pretty self-concious knowing that I was dragging Buckjob down with me. Next time I'll be a lot more relaxed and able to be myself. That may ensure no THP'er will ever want to play with me again.:act-up:

It's hard to get that mindset the first time though. At the AC Invitational, I was feeling pretty self-concious knowing that I was dragging Buckjob down with me. Next time I'll be a lot more relaxed and able to be myself. That may ensure no THP'er will ever want to play with me again.:act-up:

That's exactly how I felt almost the entire way through. It made me play even worse if that was possible.

Once you get a couple of them under your belt, it ends up as afterthought.

Played my first event with THPers a couple weeks ago and I will admit to feeling a bit self conscious on the first tee, but after a few shots and some banter I soon loosened up and enjoyed day 1. The second day of the event was even better as I was comfortable stood on the first tee (promptly put it into a bunker....still made a par though) and we all had a blast

I can't wait to be able to make it to the next event for another dose of golf and banter with fellow Hackers :thumb:

I have not played much as of late other than testing and today I get to tee it up with a THPer at one of the best courses in the area (RiverStrand). Pretty excited and then he told me the price ($25) (normally $109 during season) and it is going to be fantastic.

Sweet deal on the green fee and even better with THP'ers! Have fun out there!

I have not played much as of late other than testing and today I get to tee it up with a THPer at one of the best courses in the area (RiverStrand). Pretty excited and then he told me the price ($25) (normally $109 during season) and it is going to be fantastic.

25 bucks...whateva

3 straight rounds with THPers and a personal best 3 straight rounds in the 70s. Not a coincidence.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

3 straight rounds with THPers and a personal best 3 straight rounds in the 70s. Not a coincidence.

THP golf is always more fun. Attaboy Jlukes.

I hope Callaway and the #PooCrew are reading this. #TeamTHP

It just is...

Had a blast today with Howzat & niteowl!

Howzat & I met on the range and caught up on all things Morgan Cup. Looking forward to seeing Erik again next month!

I keep thinking: less than 2 weeks and I will finally be able to post my experiences in this thread! No doubt, the Illinois Invitational will be a great one. Can't wait to finally meet everyone.

Playing with THPers doesn't get better. Played with two gents for the first time today, and before we hit the first tee it was like we've played together for years.

I'm playing with Jesse one week from today. I'm pumped, I love playing golf with that guy!

Back