Orlando area June 13th or possible 14

33 bucks?! Holy cow that's a great rate too

Yeah I couldnt pass it up. It was a prepaid hot deal and I used a coupon that was posted in the coupon thread here to save a little more. I am an 8am tee time guy but I made an exception for this 1pm rate. However, due to a series of unexpected events, I got there at 11 am and the ranger let me go ahead and tee off about 11:15...I didnt even ask either, I was going to hit on the range and grab lunch and he just came up and asked me if I wanted to go ahead. It was awesome.

Sorry to get the thread off track. Looking forward to being even more impressed with Thursday's venue...wherever that may be!

What's the plan guys

Still trying to iron out the plans. I'm gonna be at Blizzard Beach with the family all day tomorrow so I am going to be pretty useless in booking anything but I will be checking in on the thread on my phone. I'm game for anywhere really, willing to pay around $80 if needed to get on a sweet course. I'm a fan of morning tee times but can compromise for those driving in, cost, opportunity to play with THPers, etc. Just let me know!

What's the plan guys

Calling Freddie!

I do believe Freddie was/is setting up championsgate or grand cypress for us, but I haven't seen him in a few days.

I have not set anything up as I didn't see a ton of interest. Who is 100% playing?

I'm in

I would like to be Freddie, but I just cant do it for 7+ hours one day being back. If it were closer I would make it, or this weekend, but we are just swamped right now. Sorry guys, wish I could get away.

I would like to be Freddie, but I just cant do it for 7+ hours one day being back. If it were closer I would make it, or this weekend, but we are just swamped right now. Sorry guys, wish I could get away.

Totally understand, that was a long trip.

It looks like this one may have died on the vine. I have a bust couple days with infocomm in town. I'm going to have to bow out

Totally understand, that was a long trip.

It looks like this one may have died on the vine. I have a bust couple days with infocomm in town. I'm going to have to bow out

I hate that for the people visiting Orlando. I am going to try and bust my hump to get as much done as possible today and see if anything shakes out tomorrow. I believe Wake said he is in, so that is three right there with sparks and GolfinFF.

I hate that for the people visiting Orlando. I am going to try and bust my hump to get as much done as possible today and see if anything shakes out tomorrow. I believe Wake said he is in, so that is three right there with sparks and GolfinFF.

Lets play early. You'll be back by 2, sounds perfect.

Lets play early. You'll be back by 2, sounds perfect.

That is the problem. I have a conference call at 8 that I have to be here for. I wish I could change it.

I just can't swing it tomorrow. With my company acquiring two new facilities this month and opening a new one July 1, it's getting harder and harder to pull away during the week.

I'm sorry.

It looks like its just the 3 of us. Do you guys want me to set something up or are you going to do your own thing? If I played it would have to be pretty early.

No prob guys. Work is pretty important so I understand. There are still 3 of us and per golf now championsgate international and grand cypress are being aerified. There is an all day play with lunch at celebration tee time at 7:15 for $59. Also championsgate national for $89 and a Disney course for $79...both around 8am if I recall. Either way I'm good to go. Heading to blizzard beach now so just keep me posted. FWIW the celebration package sounds pretty good. If you find something entirely different that's cool too, lol

No prob guys. Work is pretty important so I understand. There are still 3 of us and per golf now championsgate international and grand cypress are being aerified. There is an all day play with lunch at celebration tee time at 7:15 for $59. Also championsgate national for $89 and a Disney course for $79...both around 8am if I recall. Either way I'm good to go. Heading to blizzard beach now so just keep me posted. FWIW the celebration package sounds pretty good. If you find something entirely different that's cool too, lol

The ones that jumped out at me are the 7:15 at Celebration, like you said its all you can play so if the two of you are going to try for 36 that would work out well, and it also includes lunch. There is also a 725 tee time for 3 at Celebration for $25, which is a smoking deal if ya'll are only playing 18. The other that caught my eye was a 7:40 at Orange Lake Legends for $42.

It looks like its just the 3 of us. Do you guys want me to set something up or are you going to do your own thing? If I played it would have to be pretty early.

looks like we were posting at the same time. I'm cool with early and would rather trust your local knowledge than my best guess!

The ones that jumped out at me are the 7:15 at Celebration, like you said its all you can play so if the two of you are going to try for 36 that would work out well, and it also includes lunch. There is also a 725 tee time for 3 at Celebration for $25, which is a smoking deal if ya'll are only playing 18. The other that caught my eye was a 7:40 at Orange Lake Legends for $42.

If you aren't wanting to play all day I don't want you to pay more. I think they have a replay rate we could pay after if we decided to. The $25 time at 7:25 is fine with me if you guys are down with it

Sorry guys I just stopped driving to get some gas. All of that looks good to me, so whatever works the best for everyone is good.

JB and War you guys will be missed!

Wake...Waterlefe FTW and I am in....
I kid of course. You guys have fun and I am sooooo sorry I am missing it.

I'll book celebration when I get home. It's a prepaid tee time so I'll buy it if you guys bring cash. The 715 is only 39 fir me and includes lunch, sui if yall are playing 36 I dint mind doing that one. Either with for me.

Orlando area June 13th or possible 14

Wake...Waterlefe FTW and I am in....
I kid of course. You guys have fun and I am sooooo sorry I am missing it.

I have no clue where that is but sounds good!

I'll book celebration when I get home. It's a prepaid tee time so I'll buy it if you guys bring cash. The 715 is only 39 fir me and includes lunch, sui if yall are playing 36 I dint mind doing that one. Either with for me.

Thanks wake I'll bring you money no problem! This is right off of 4 correct? Is it the club or course?

I am fried even though I am showered(up 22hrs at this point)

I have no clue where that is but sounds good!

Thanks wake I'll bring you money no problem! This is right off of 4 correct? Is it the club or course?

I am fried even though I am showered(up 22hrs at this point)

It's very close to Disney across I4. It's a fun RTJ jr course in a very cool Disney backed community.

It's very close to Disney across I4. It's a fun RTJ jr course in a very cool Disney backed community.

Sounds cool! Just looked it up its about an hr from me

Back