2013 Morgan Cup Matchups

obviously saving you bums for Sunday.

you want a shot at the champs?
You're in a good mood today. Probably just excited you dodged me in the afternoon round.

#LongDriveForBabies

This is great event with great people and great host. This is going to be a blast playing with two stone cold great guys. It'll be fun boys!

Alt Shot matchups are looking great. I think Captains have done a great job of matching teams up to have competitive matches.

Totally agree. Am really looking forward to seeing how everything shakes out.

Ary. Again. What the heck

I am perfectly fine with that....I am sure Captain DDEC would love a Sunday rematch with Chunky....and I got no problems with a rematch with the Irishman...it would be awesome!

TripleBogieTIME!

Ary. Again. What the heck
He's around every corner against ALL you mo fos! HAHAHAHA!

Chunky, we'll have a fun match. I think it'll be down to the wire and super close the whole way.

I've never had to play against One-T in the Morgan Cup. He was my first ever MC partner....now this?!

I am started my research for Round 2!

Final+cover.jpg

You're in a good mood today. Probably just excited you dodged me in the afternoon round.

#LongDriveForBabies

playing with you twice would have been unfair to everyone else that should have the opportunity to enjoy your sweet southern self...

He's around every corner against ALL you mo fos! HAHAHAHA!

Chunky, we'll have a fun match. I think it'll be down to the wire and super close the whole way.

I've never had to play against One-T in the Morgan Cup. He was my first ever MC partner....now this?!

I can't wait to play against you and ary. One reason is...I know we will have fun. The other is...I know it will be a gentlemens game. And last....I do feel like it will be very close.

Its gonna be very odd going against you. Last year when ary and I went toe to toe it came down to 18.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I can't wait to play against you and ary. One reason is...I know we will have fun. The other is...I know it will be a gentlemens game. And last....I do feel like it will be very close.

Its gonna be very odd going against you. Last year when ary and I went toe to toe it came down to 18.

Match 5
Puttin4Bird & arydolphin
Chunkylover77 & One-T

our group took a vote and decided we'll call our match all square, and just tag along and watch this epic match.

I honestly think it will go down as my most anticipated match ever!

It's going to get awkward when my parents start clapping for your shots again like last year. I need to talk to them about that before this year's event.

I honestly think it will go down as my most anticipated match ever!
I think I agree. I mean...what could be more important for anyone anywhere?
It's going to get awkward when my parents start clapping for your shots again like last year. I need to talk to them about that before this year's event.

I would rather you not talk to them about it and just let them cheer for the son they truly love

I am deadly serious and plan on crushing you guys. Ary this is my revenge!!

To be able to play with both guys coming from over the big pond is gonna be awesome. Excited to play against Yorkem and dhjkelly

Going to be a ton of fun, and a competitive match. Really looking forward to going Alt Shot with Kelly.

obviously saving you bums for Sunday.

you want a shot at the champs?

No, they don't.

My main man Freddie Kong and his young protege JT! It will be an honor for Tim and I guys! I see a lot of good golf being played in this group no matter the outcome, which is all you can ask for. This will be special that is for sure.

Man I feel like the matchups for me are outstanding. By the end of Saturday I will have defeated all of the Morgan Cup Captains for this year

Man I feel like the matchups for me are outstanding. By the end of Saturday I will have defeated all of the Morgan Cup Captains for this year

i think you continue your streak, and pound on ddec again in singles.

Dean is old news. I need JB to pick up the sticks for the final round. I figure by that point, Dean will have conceded already and Josh can just take his place

Dean is old news. I need JB to pick up the sticks for the final round. I figure by that point, Dean will have conceded already and Josh can just take his place

tell your team to stop hiding from mine.

Nate and Tim, it will be a great battle against you Texas boys. Fun will be had though!!

Back