The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonus taxes are always a solid rant.

They are, but a fat bonus is still a HHJJ.

Out company does unofficial mid year bonus and I have been waiting to get the email. I shouldn't be expecting it, but its hard not to haha.

They are, but a fat bonus is still a HHJJ.

Out company does unofficial mid year bonus and I have been waiting to get the email. I shouldn't be expecting it, but its hard not to haha.

Oh yes, still awesome to receive. After all, it's guiltless golf money for us!

Not sure why I even open some the threads that open up on here. You would think I would learn my lesson haha Oh well life is too short to argue all the time

This could be posted in the singles thread, or the usga thread but Id rather just post it here.

Spoiler
36944036.jpg

I think Thain broke the Rant thread

This could be posted in the singles thread, or the usga thread but Id rather just post it here.

Spoiler
36944036.jpg

My rant is that the link is broken and I would really like to see it

Just got my first bonus check from my new job, I was pretty pumped knowing how much I was getting in bonus until I saw how much Uncle Sam took from me. Taking home quite a bit less than I was expecting

It does suck....they take about 40% on that one in my experience. Significantly lowering the $$$ amount.

Bonus taxes are always a solid rant.
Yep, bonus checks get taxed heavy because it is taxed assuming this is what you make all the time. You'll get a windfall on your tax return though since you likely won't continue to earn at that rate!

Yep, bonus checks get taxed heavy because it is taxed assuming this is what you make all the time. You'll get a windfall on your tax return though since you likely won't continue to earn at that rate!

I didn't think it worked that way. I didn't get the windfall I was hoping for! Damn

Clients that feel your time is not important. I put off a round with friends to net this yahoo at his request and he no shows. I have a huge proposal I could have buttoned up or even could have played. Ugh......

Wisdom teeth are finally acting up. Should a had them removed but never had the money, and insurance won't cover it. Got a dentist appointment next week hopefully it goes away.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Pretty much everything and everyone I come in contact with today are pissing me off. I'm in a serious funk. I get a few days like this every year, I hate it.

Pretty much everything and everyone I come in contact with today are pissing me off. I'm in a serious funk. I get a few days like this every year, I hate it.

I am feeling the same way buddy. Wanna meet my at Lyman Orchards tomorrow for some pie?

I am feeling the same way buddy. Wanna meet my at Lyman Orchards tomorrow for some pie?

I wish. Don't get me started on the crap that I have to do tomorrow. All I really want to do is lay on the couch and watch the US Open.

Sunday isn't much better, our condo association scheduled a potluck for 5-7 PM, right when the US Open is supposed to be finishing. Who pulls that kind of crap?

I wish. Don't get me started on the crap that I have to do tomorrow. All I really want to do is lay on the couch and watch the US Open.

Sunday isn't much better, our condo association scheduled a potluck for 5-7 PM, right when the US Open is supposed to be finishing. Who pulls that kind of crap?

That is just plain wrong. Arent you feeling kind of sick like maybe a 2 hour bug is coming on? I was supposed to get dragged to the in-laws this weekend in Albany but I put my foot down. Now I have 2 days of peace, quiet, and golf.

Better question is who goes to that kinda crap?

I've been kinda the same way today, let's cheer up and think about our stellar wedgeplay last month.

That is just plain wrong. Arent you feeling kind of sick like maybe a 2 hour bug is coming on? I was supposed to get dragged to the in-laws this weekend in Albany but I put my foot down. Now I have 2 days of peace, quiet, and golf.

Sadly, I used my "get out of jail free" card to go to Lyman Orchards last weekend.

Sadly, I used my "get out of jail free" card to go to Lyman Orchards last weekend.

Yeah but it was at least worth it I hope :act-up: You have the MC coming up too man!

Can't focus and its pissing me off. I've got things to get done.

Can't focus and its pissing me off. I've got things to get done.

Just give everybody "B"s. Oh wait, club reviews? Everything is above average... :)

Towards the end of my range session a guy stepped into the slot next to me and he had a Nike SQ driver. Mind you, this was a covered range.

My ears are still ringing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back