THP Ultimate Club Testing w/ TaylorMade Golf

No tricks really, just wait for the post saying signups are open and then send it in with the info requested in said post.

JJapanamanadan?

Either way. The Jman in the equation will straight up shank someone to get in.

Don't do that because someone on the Waiting List would get in :) I would rather get the chance to meet you in Orlando.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be great and we'd have time to play a round or two

Well, I'm definitely going to fight to be there and the Canadaniel-son is almost all the way in for trying, but I think we're losing the JJ. Sad.

Don't do that because someone on the Waiting List would get in :) I would rather get the chance to meet you in Orlando.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes there has to be collateral damage.

I'm bummed! The dates conflict with our Fall Member/Member Tournament, to which I'm already committed. I wanted badly to get into the first one but wasn't fast enough on the trigger--took me about 45 seconds. Alas, maybe I'll get another chance. I should be on the wait list if someone has to bail.

I'm bummed! The dates conflict with our Fall Member/Member Tournament, to which I'm already committed. I wanted badly to get into the first one but wasn't fast enough on the trigger--took me about 45 seconds. Alas, maybe I'll get another chance. I should be on the wait list if someone has to bail.

That stinks vman. I know you will get into one at some point though.

Trade with your wives boys. Offer up a weekend for them to get that kitchen pass.

That stinks vman. I know you will get into one at some point though.

You know I'll deep trying. That's a given.

Seems to me that I won't miss any school and I could fly out after football film review. Just have to get the funds in order and the angle of approach to the other half and I should be able to do this. Seems like an awesome event at a bargain of a price.

Getting ready to get in the entry with a quickness on Monday! No snags for me.

Was this you Jman

[h=3]Police: Man stabbed with broken five iron on Oakland Co. golf course[/h]
Posted: Jun 07, 2013 1:05 PM EDTUpdated: Jun 07, 2013 10:33 PM EDTBy Ron Savage, Fox 2 News -

[h=6][/h]​
Broke five iron found by police at WestWynd golf course.​

OAKLAND TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WJBK) -Three guys showed up to play the WestWynd golf course on Adams Road in Oakland Township. The starter said he wanted to add a single golfer. Glenn Lott made the foursome and away they went.

The three friends playing with Lott made it to Hole 12, and after they putted out, one of the guys asked Lott for his score.

Undersheriff Mike McCabe said what happened next was terrifying. "He asked the gentleman what his score was on the previous hole, and he didn't answer him. So he asked him again and he refused to answer, and then he blew up on the gentleman, pulled out his Calloway five iron and proceeded to attack them."

The golfers reported that Lott went berserk, beating the guy who had asked for his score.

"Broke the club over his arm. Once the club broke, then he stabbed him in the arm with the shaft," McCabe said.

We're told the shocked golfers in the party stepped up to stop the assault.

"The two other gentlemen that were there broke the incident up, held the guy to the ground, told the victim to run away. He jumped on a golf cart, drove into the clubhouse," McCabe said.

But we're told they couldn't hold Lott down. He jumped in a golf cart and chased the wounded golfer to the clubhouse before finally leaving the course. Investigators say they found half of the bloody five iron in the grass on Hole 12. The other half, they say, was in Lott's golf bag when they later found him at his home.

The victim required stitches to close open wounds on his arm.

59-year-old Glenn Lott has been arraigned on a very serious charge of felonious assault. He could spend up to four years in the state prison system if convicted.

Lott must give up any and all firearms that he owns. Bond was set at $100,000 cash, and the judge said the bond order includes banning Lott from all golf courses.

So he beats a guy with a 5i and then stabs him with it. They take his guns instead of his golf clubs and knives?
Is Michigan trying to be California?

Un Unfortunately I have a conference which integers with these dates and won't be able to attend. Best of luck to all who enter.

TapAhoy!

The small best news of this, Taylormade already has new stuff planned for next year. Not a shocker I know, but still cool to realize that.

You should probably sign up dude!!

The timing is perfect. Flights are a little more than I expected that time of year. If this was a year forward, I would have no problem dropping the money for it, but stupid school (not really stupid, but the expense of school) is blocking me right now and second guessing if I can make it work.

I want in on this bad...but I am not to thrilled on my chances. Going to be awesome nonetheless.

I want in on this bad...but I am not to thrilled on my chances. Going to be awesome nonetheless.

Ur signing up arent u? Just as good of a shot as anyone...just gotta be faat

Back