The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that's a strange image to picture..

You wanna see strange???

ava3u3u8.jpg

Trying to prevent slow play? Haha that sucks, it's $6 for me to walk at my home course and $12 to ride

Wow thats cheap. The cart fee alone at the muni I'm playing tomorrow is $16/player. Part of the reason we're walking.

Wow thats cheap. The cart fee alone at the muni I'm playing tomorrow is $16/player. Part of the reason we're walking.

Yeah man it's awesome, it's a semi private course too. Golf is so cheap in NM

10:54 tee time

4:07 scorecard turned in

Just sad

I hate our greens :beat-up:. They sure are pretty but the devil in disguise :alien:

I want another shot at them Bill! They roll like crazy.

They really are beautiful right now however their teeth are soooo sharp :bulgy-eyes:. Heck on the way down to the Atlanta Invitational, stay with us over night and let's tee it up. I'd also love to see JB tee it up on these greens. He's a great putter however these things would test his best.

Sick girlfriend needs comforting so I let her lay on my shoulder. 10 minutes passes and she's snoring and laying on the entire right side of my body. Near impossible to surf THP with one hand. Oh and the remote is behind her and its on E! tv. Get. Me. Out. Of. Here.

Sick girlfriend needs comforting so I let her lay on my shoulder. 10 minutes passes and she's snoring and laying on the entire right side of my body. Near impossible to surf THP with one hand. Oh and the remote is behind her and its on E! tv. Get. Me. Out. Of. Here.

Drop her in the floor. Set the precedent now.

I really want to go golfing tomorrow but there's no way I'm going to a public course on Fathers' Day.

I really want to go golfing tomorrow but there's no way I'm going to a public course on Fathers' Day.

I have a tee time but not sure if we will go or not. It has been such a terrible year for golfing I don't want to miss out on a nice day.

I have a tee time but not sure if we will go or not. It has been such a terrible year for golfing I don't want to miss out on a nice day.

Maybe it won't be so bad if you're going to a course that has tee times. Mine is first come first served.

Maybe it won't be so bad if you're going to a course that has tee times. Mine is first come first served.

I doubt it, just checked and there are no tee times that are still available for tomorrow. I really don't want to have a five hour plus round.

I doubt it, just checked and there are no tee times that are still available for tomorrow. I really don't want to have a five hour plus round.

But that is the one day of the year when no one should complain about how long a round took. I'm hoping that some day one of my sons will be able to take me out on Fathers Day for a five hour plus round. And even more I wish I was able to take mine out for one.

You all just need to get up at 4:45 like I'm going to. I'll be off the course by 9am!

You all just need to get up at 4:45 like I'm going to. I'll be off the course by 9am!

Is it gonna be dry there?

I think a few of us were up at 4 for last sundays tee time lol

Supposed to be almost no chance of rain and light winds. Most of that stuff looks to be south of us, though we may get a little from the top edge over night.

I think a few of us were up at 4 for last sundays tee time lol

It sucks, but the reality is that I'd be up at the same time anyway, maybe 30 minutes later. You know what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back