2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Terrible week for me, yet only dropped four spots to 32nd. The Tiger thing really sucked. I wasted one there.

Dropped to 48th. Need something to come through this week for me to get back in the top 30.

I'm running out of starts for the good players. May have to get lucky this week to do much.

I screwed up big time a couple weeks in a row I forget to set my line up and ran the same group for like 3 tourneys in a row. I'm pretty sure it didn't really matter as I'm pretty terrible at picking players who will play well.

Went to set my team and I only have a few thousand $'s to use, it wont allow me more than like one "Lesser" player. What's up?

I love being invisible here, wtf? Anyone else seeing problems setting their team??

Went to set my team and I only have a few thousand $'s to use, it wont allow me more than like one "Lesser" player. What's up?

I didn't have any problems. I just set my team today.

Got it handed to me last week. Dropped about 10 spots. Lost a mill to the leader. Lambro must've killed it for The Memorial.

Two weeks of not setting my line up has hurt me a bunch. I need to make up some ground.

Forgot to set my line up and got dinged as last weeks carried over so I lost a start with tiger after basically losing one last week to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
huge jump from 70s to 53 this week!

Dropped 3 spots.. My team was complete garbage #5 now and over a mil behind 1st

84th for the week and dropped 8 spots to 38th.

Up 10 spots! Thank you Justin Rose!

I've been moving up the standings slowly. Picking the winner for the week really makes a difference. :confused2:

78th this week and dropped 3 spots to 17.
Three spots? It was a bad week for everyone apparently.

Jumped from 43 to 23

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Fell down to 78th, had an awful week.

Had the winner but only moved up 7 spots.

Steady at 93

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I forgot to set my line up from the U.S open. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of top tier guys on this tourney. D'oh back to triple digits for me. :banghead:

I've been moving up the standings slowly. Picking the winner for the week really makes a difference. :confused2:

Yeah you are! Keep it up, bring some golf glory to central CA!

I think I'm ranked #100, but thats cool, its been fun. I'd like to pick a winner, it has not happened yet.

I am stuck at #22 the last 2-3 weeks. Did not have a good US Open but Mickelson helped me.

If Thursday at the Travelers is any indication, it could be a very good weekend. Hopefully I can make a move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back in first. Tough league,when you can only pick a golfer 10 times. You can burn up alot of starts with a riding a hot player. GL

After the first round, I've got 4 in the top 10 including 1,2,3. Probably won't last but cool to see.

Back