What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played from the middle tees at my course today for the first time, as they may be the tees I play in the member/guest this week. It's an entirely different course from there (6500 yards) compared to my usual play from the tips (7400).

Made a few mistakes I wouldn't make again, but had fun and posted a nice -1, 71. Pretty decent day. Milehighgolfer and I are going to take this thing.

7eqeqa4u.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Man my swing and mind was all over the place today. Should not play golf while on call .... Anyway 43/44 with five pars and two chip in's for birdie.

I played the best round of golf this year for me. Shot 78, which wasn't my best score this year. Played at Lederach Golf Club in Harleysville PA. 73.9/137 7023 yds. Tough track if your not a regular there.
11 FW
12 GIR
30 putts

3 birdies

Our foursome shot -7 in a scramble at AC Country club, tied for 3rd. Greens were lightning and the pin positions were deadly. The group in front of us "won". We were waiting for them on every shot so we saw nearly their entire round. They claim to have shot -14, but based on what we saw, that was impossible.

Still had a great day. Won the longest drive with a 295 yard poke on #6

IMAG1502_BURST003.jpg

That is a sweet looking long drive trophy dude! Congrats!

Played from the middle tees at my course today for the first time, as they may be the tees I play in the member/guest this week. It's an entirely different course from there (6500 yards) compared to my usual play from the tips (7400).

Made a few mistakes I wouldn't make again, but had fun and posted a nice -1, 71. Pretty decent day. Milehighgolfer and I are going to take this thing.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Nice Woo!!!! Great round.

I played the best round of golf this year for me. Shot 78, which wasn't my best score this year. Played at Lederach Golf Club in Harleysville PA. 73.9/137 7023 yds. Tough track if your not a regular there.
11 FW
12 GIR
30 putts

3 birdies

Kev!! Under 80s, livin' right! That's great buddy.

Kev!! Under 80s, livin' right! That's great buddy.

Pits been a while since I've play a long course. 238, 233par 3's, and a 654 yard par 5 up hill was an eye opener

Pits been a while since I've play a long course. 238, 233par 3's, and a 654 yard par 5 up hill was an eye opener

Great score there dude. I hate that course! From looking at the yardages I thought you played Merion!

Great score there dude. I hate that course! From looking at the yardages I thought you played Merion!

Lol, not after what I witnessed this week. They can keep Merion. The greens at Lederach are interesting, thankfully I they were rolling a little slower

Lol, not after what I witnessed this week. They can keep Merion. The greens at Lederach are interesting, thankfully I they were rolling a little slower

Too much break on most of them for my liking. It's a hard course and has hard greens. Not a good combo. Especially the one on the back where the whole front is a false front.

Played absolutely atrocious. Probably because my mind was a little distracted. Day after the best round of the year, maybe worst round.

82, birdied 1 and 3, 30 putts, three doubles..

Looks like some great scores posted from the weekend, congrats everyone. A buddy and I played a course we seldom get to play and just had a blast. 85 was not what I hoped, especially after starting with 4 par's in a row, but its a tough track and the company was great. Not hard to see where I need work after playing a course like that, my irons and I are going to spend some quality time on the driving range and my wedge is in time out for a while.

I only played the front 9 today after work and played horrible. I shot a 44. My putting was my downfall today. Just couldn't get in sync today with my putter. Everything else was well executed. Go figure.

I had a great ballstriking round today. I shot a 41/39 for an 80. My short game and putting was absolute garbage, or I thing I would have been in the mid 70s. I hit 8 fairways and 9 greens, and just about every green I missed was just off of it. I think I missed 4 birdie putts inside 8 feet, you just can't do that.

My iron striking was unreal today. I have never hit the bar as long as I was today, and every ball was crisp. I noticed early I was hitting everything long, I ended up clubbing down a club on every shot. I thought for shore my X Hot Pros would be waiting for me when I get home, that would be the only explanation of what happened out there today. lol

I had a great ballstriking round today. I shot a 41/39 for an 80. My short game and putting was absolute garbage, or I thing I would have been in the mid 70s. I hit 8 fairways and 9 greens, and just about every green I missed was just off of it. I think I missed 4 birdie putts inside 8 feet, you just can't do that.

My iron striking was unreal today. I have never hit the bar as long as I was today, and every ball was crisp. I noticed early I was hitting everything long, I ended up clubbing down a club on every shot. I thought for shore my X Hot Pros would be waiting for me when I get home, that would be the only explanation of what happened out there today. lol

Great round there partner!

Great round there partner!

I think I discovered something today that may make me a great scramble partner, lets see if it holds up for tomorrows round.

I think I discovered something today that may make me a great scramble partner, lets see if it holds up for tomorrows round.

Sweet...ill just hang out in the cart and keep ur clubs clean

Sweet...ill just hang out in the cart and keep ur clubs clean

If todays round was an indicator, your putter is going to be VERY valuable, but that is a given. I'm looking forward to our round dude.

I was really hoping you had gotten your XHots!

If you were long today, when those mc irons come in you can drop the driver and woods!

If todays round was an indicator, your putter is going to be VERY valuable, but that is a given. I'm looking forward to our round dude.

Ah ok..I can putt...u take care of the rest

Will be a great time man

Team Albatross!! nice!! You've been playing some sooolid golf lately.

I was really hoping you had gotten your XHots!

If you were long today, when those mc irons come in you can drop the driver and woods!

I was hoping to, I really can't fathom the distance I would have seen had I been playing with the XHP's today. I was Altitude long today... without Altitudes.

Best score ever. Round of 84 for par 72.
Very proud and happy to feel more like a real golfer and less like a hacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back