Bridgestone Golf Lady Precept Golf Ball

I tend to agree with War Eagle considering how well I hit it off the tee today. Played the pink one and was murdering the ball. Video coming shortly.

I love reading this. I gotta try these.

I tend to agree with War Eagle considering how well I hit it off the tee today. Played the pink one and was murdering the ball. Video coming shortly.

I haven't taken any full swings with them yet, but I spent a good amount of time on the short game area chipping and pitching them last night. I was very impressed with the feel of them.

I haven't taken any full swings with them yet, but I spent a good amount of time on the short game area chipping and pitching them last night. I was very impressed with the feel of them.

Why do I have a feel that golf balls with be disappearing out of my bag soon?

Why do I have a feel that golf balls with be disappearing out of my bag soon?

I'll gladly smack him for you.

I suddenly want to play this ball. Just to see for myself. I really do.

On back to back holes, I hit two really really good tee shots. The video will tell the rest of the story...

[video=youtube;qqeV-eFHb9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqeV-eFHb9Y&feature=youtu.be[/video]

don't be embarrassed War. Nerfny out drvies me with a ladies ball all the time

Haha.

I tell you what, that ball freaking amazed the hell out of me.

don't be embarrassed War. Nerfny out drvies me with a ladies ball all the time

I've outdrove War with my ladies ball before as well.

[video=youtube;qqeV-eFHb9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqeV-eFHb9Y&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Quoted for awesome.

That's just awesome.

The mrs and I will be going out tomorrow. I will be putting it in play at least a few times.

The mrs and I will be going out tomorrow. I will be putting it in play at least a few times.
This ball + You + Altitudes = Scary long

This ball + You + Altitudes = Scary long

Haha, we'll see. I'm intrigued though to say the least. And I love the look of the bright green. If Lee will let me hit that one. She'll probably make me play the much less pretty white ones.

Hmm, makes me want to get some pink versions of these.

Might go try the e6s though.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Click here for Review #1
Click here for Review #2
Click here for Review #3

I joined up with some THPers this afternoon after babysitting. I had given Ole Gray a sleeve of my balls to take with him if anyone wanted to try them. When I get there, Ole Gray and Dawgdaddy both have been playing one all day and they're on the 12th hole. I'll let them give their review when they get home. OG just left to go to the movies with his son so it may be tomorrow. JT also played one for a couple holes so he'll probably be in here to comment as well.

As for me, I had an off day and didn't hit very many good shots. The guys were nice enough to play the front nine again with me. I started out strong with a birdie on the par 5. I had a 50 yard shot over a trap that danced right by the flag for an easy tap in. OG said it had spin and stopped right by the flag where it hit. That was a shot I've been practicing with the half wedge, dead hand type shot where the ball just dies when it lands. It worked! I also made par on the next hole after hitting this approach shot with a 5 hybrid that had a fairly high trajectory. Notice the ball mark and how little it rolled out. This ball has stopping power, at least on our soft greens right now. It will be interesting to see how it reacts after a dry spell.

My chipping was terrible today but my putting was good. No 3 putts which is extremely rare for me on our course.

5 hybrid approach shot - note ball mark with very little roll out

Last edited:
This Ball=Shockingly Good.

Back