Learn About Your THP Family - A Fun Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Now this will not be for everybody, but for some, this will be a lot of fun. What we are going to do is learn about locations, local scenes and more all through a cheap gift giving system from the THP family. The way it will work is people will voluntarily sign up (its definitely not mandatory) and it will start with GG and myself.

We will pick a name from the pool of people and send them something or a couple of things that tells a story about where we live. It could be anything at all, as long as it tells a story about our location. Some rules.

No more than $20 in total cost.
Items can be completely free of course.
There are no bad "gifts".
You will have to give permission to GG and myself to share your address with a single person.
You will only be sending something to one person.
We will do Albatross Club Only so we know someone has a vested interest already and won't get something and move on (hope that makes sense).

We would do one at a time and it would be a thread where it gets updated as a gift arrives. When someone posts their photo of what they received, they will then get the address of the next person. We would ask that people do it in a timely manner of course and we will keep the thread going through 2013.

It could be a lot of fun in a cheesy, but interesting kind of way. We will do signups soon and hope to have some real fun with it.

I like it!

Sounds like a great idea! Count me in!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I think it's a great idea. Sign me up or tell me where to go to sign up. Cool idea and we used to have Whataburger here too! :act-up:

J.

I'm in. Already know the perfect thing...

But of course I like this idea.

Pretty awesome idea.

I like it to.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Great idea. I'm in.

I think it's a great idea. Sign me up or tell me where to go to sign up. Cool idea and we used to have Whataburger here too! :act-up:

J.

Like What-a-burger or the fast food version of What-a-burger?

This sounds fun!

Sounds like a good idea!

Fun idea!

Sounds like a fun idea.

Dwyane Wade is amazing.

I'm in. This sounds great!!

I like the idea. So many options though!

I'm in . This should be fun !

How many people other than me are already coming up with ideas of what to send?

I like this.

Like What-a-burger or the fast food version of What-a-burger?
The fast food what-a-burger chain that JB referred to in the TH thread that was the precursor to this thread.

great burgers from that place.

J.

Sounds like fun. I am in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Count me in! Sounds like fun.

Short hitter with a big heart, that would take being a big hitter with no heart.
The world loves BIG hitters!

Sounds like a fun idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back