Wager Thread - The 2013 Morgan Cup

No bets on the first match going off???

Lot's of single matches out there now! Some great matchups!

SharkHat - I'm taking Canadan & WCBM for a win over Buck & TBT. Loser has to wear the ear rings in the link below at the Atlanta Invitational.

er445.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261063599116?hlp=false&var=

I don't know how this one has taken so long to be picked up but as much respect as I have for Canadan & WCBM I have full faith in Team Dot.com and I am backing the Team Tattoo long knocker and Tim the Putting Machine in this one. I hate for you to be wearing that heavy earring in ATL.

I don't know how this one has taken so long to be picked up but as much respect as I have for Canadan & WCBM I have full faith in Team Dot.com and I am backing the Team Tattoo long knocker and Tim the Putting Machine in this one. I hate for you to be wearing that heavy earring in ATL.

I finally found me a sucker! :blob: We have a bet that the loser will wear the earring at the driving range during the Atlanta Invitational. Dawg, it can come up once you hit the first tee. :D

I finally found me a sucker! :blob: We have a bet that the loser will wear the earring at the driving range during the Atlanta Invitational. Dawg, it can come up once you hit the first tee. :D
I got you young whipper snappers all locked and loaded on the first post! LOVE IT. HAHA

After seeing Dawgdaddy prance around while playing that lady ball yesterday, I'm really wondering why he is suddenly acting all feminine and wanting to wear an earring too. Oh wait, Ole Gray played a lady ball too. Maybe we should just order a pair and let them both embrace their feminine side a little more.

After seeing Dawgdaddy prance around while playing that lady ball yesterday, I'm really wondering why he is suddenly acting all feminine and wanting to wear an earring too. Oh wait, Ole Gray played a lady ball too. Maybe we should just order a pair and let them both embrace their feminine side a little more.

Yea he said he was just gonna wear it on the range after he loses the bet. I'm thinking he will have them on when we all get together for the post event dinner :laughing:

Ha, better watch out when them two are together!

The Finisher will beat Buckjob in singles for two week signature control. Any takers?

The Finisher will beat Buckjob in singles for two week signature control. Any takers?

I'm sure the Fin is a great man but you sir will lose

No pressure Dean, we need to make Shark pay. Preciate the confidence Taylor!

I can't believe you're still mad at me for the green triangle burrs!

I can't believe you're still mad at me for the green triangle burrs!

Im not mad about that at all, but betting against ole Dean and me. This is personal.. :alien2:

People keep ducking you Scrap! See if someone gets in on this, otherwise I might take it if no one does.

People keep ducking you Scrap! See if someone gets in on this, otherwise I might take it if no one does.

KellyBo needs to see this, Buck is her boy.

They are afraid of Team Albatross. I don't know.

Yep, it is all because of you and that Lady ball, I did have a little priss type of walk going on as I finished up the round. I really am not too worried though as the other half of Team Tattoo and TBT will not let me down on this one.

Back