What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These:

Untitled_zpscd06e2bf.png

The 54 is my son's initials, birthday, and color of his shirt and shorts today. The 60 is my daughters initials, birthday, and (according to her) her favorite colors. I got them with the heel-toe grind and KBS Hi-Rev shafts. I will hopefully have them in time for the IL Invitational.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... did you seriously not name your son "Buttery McForged"? I thought we had an understanding.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... did you seriously not name your son "Buttery McForged"? I thought we had an understanding.

My son's slave name is Tiger McIlroy Blugold

Wasn't today it was a few days ago, but I just picked up the new TM daddy long legs 38 inch putter. It's awesome, huge sweet spot, 8500 MOI. Once I get the distance down it will certainly help fix my putting game.

Kinda feeling blue today.

9asabyzy.jpg

yzu8y5ep.jpg

Lie adjusting across the iron and wedge set. Can't believe how much movement these get over time.

LtEvOtApPeD B4

I swored you named him Aaron Clay Donald Driver Rodger Matthew Blugold

Ryan Aaron Clay Donald Driver Rodgers Matthews Braun Blugold

The first of my new wedge set. Bought 52* and 56* SCOR wedges.

TM rocketbladez tour irons, 4-9 with KBS tour stiff shafts.

Poison Green Nike Dri-Fit polo

Went in to pay for my new Mizuno MP-64/MP-69 combo set (on order). Liked the look of the MP-T4 (50 deg) wedge, needed to fill the gap as MP-69 wedge is 46 deg, so bought the MP-T4 as well. Free stamping on the wedge too so just went for my initials. Gotta wait 2 weeks until I get the set & wedge though (away on business) & it's gonna kill me.

I finally pulled the trigger on these!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372378567.741920.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't purchase it today but my Rife Aruba arrived. I hit the green for about an hour and my lag putting was much better...best $60 I've spent.

Went in to pay for my new Mizuno MP-64/MP-69 combo set (on order). Liked the look of the MP-T4 (50 deg) wedge, needed to fill the gap as MP-69 wedge is 46 deg, so bought the MP-T4 as well. Free stamping on the wedge too so just went for my initials. Gotta wait 2 weeks until I get the set & wedge though (away on business) & it's gonna kill me.

Nice purchase! Congrats.

Picked up a used 13.5 * 910fd tonight with the kai'li shaft. A cheaper alternative to the XHP 3deep I've been lusting after.

Picked up a used 13.5 * 910fd tonight with the kai'li shaft. A cheaper alternative to the XHP 3deep I've been lusting after.

That's my 2nd favorite 3 wood. Other than the Stage 2, there's nothing better. Soooo long. Plus you can work it a bit too.

Finally bit the bullet and ordered a new driver. I've been looking all season since my driver is 3 years old now and due for an upgrade. Being a self-diagnosed Nike homer, I demoed the Nike Covert Tour at the beginning of the season. While the forgiveness in the head blew me away, the shaft left me desiring more. After some more research and demoing a few different shafts in the Covert with no luck, I stumbled upon a Titleist 913 D3 with an Aldila RIP Phenom 70x shaft. I think it was love at first swing. The shaft felt great! However the forgiveness in the 913 head was not up to par with the Covert. My miss is in on the heel and the Covert handled it miles better than the 913. So after all that, here's what I just ordered:

VR_S Covert Tour with the Aldila RIP Phenom 70TX (for the lower torque, closer to what I'm playing now), standard length with the regular Z-cord grip and 3 wraps.

Can't wait for it to come in!!!!!

Soooooooomething(s).

#wpf bit me. Uh oh.

Shipping Label? :D
Nah, I'm too lazy for that. Waiting for a perfect size box for them, should actually have one today I believe. Hehe

Nah, I'm too lazy for that. Waiting for a perfect size box for them, should actually have one today I believe. Hehe

Good to know haha! Good thing I didn't strip my clubs yet. Are the grips in good enough condition to try and salvage?

Good to know haha! Good thing I didn't strip my clubs yet. Are the grips in good enough condition to try and salvage?

Grips are perfect good sir! I'll get them out tomorrow, I guarantee it, or you can have all my putters.

Grips are perfect good sir! I'll get them out tomorrow, I guarantee it, or you can have all my putters.

Perfect, I wouldn't ship them tomorrow if I were you :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back