Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent JB a message the other night telling him that if I ever decided to go for PX steel again he is to step in and stop me. Honestly they just feel awful.

I'm Jman and I approve this post. I'll come hit you with my 3i.

Lady Precepts. They come out 7/1, I'd like to buy a box and see if I can continue the solid play with them. I spoke to a B-Fit rep about them and he said even at my swing speed I really wouldn't need to worry about compression issues, and if anything it might help against unwanted side spin on tee shots, as well as taking some other spin off the driver.

I for curiosity sake asked about maybe trying an E5 instead to have the two piece core but a little softer cover for approach shots and green side control and he said I'd be in the same boat I'm already in with the 330-S, too much spin off the driver. Big ponder activated!

I'll be buying some Lady Precepts on day 1. Can't resist.

they are getting a serious look by me as well

Same. I can't wait for them to get into fitting carts just so I can hit them. I wouldn't mind a little more spin on irons, I think I spin them too little as it is even with urethane balls.

Lady Precepts. They come out 7/1, I'd like to buy a box and see if I can continue the solid play with them. I spoke to a B-Fit rep about them and he said even at my swing speed I really wouldn't need to worry about compression issues, and if anything it might help against unwanted side spin on tee shots, as well as taking some other spin off the driver.

I for curiosity sake asked about maybe trying an E5 instead to have the two piece core but a little softer cover for approach shots and green side control and he said I'd be in the same boat I'm already in with the 330-S, too much spin off the driver. Big ponder activated!
You observed the reduction in side spin I saw with the driver. It was cray.

those are the 2 balls Nerfny is going between. She was fit for the e5 at the outing.

I'm Jman and I approve this post. I'll come hit you with my 3i.

will you stare me down on the tee box too?

I sent JB a message the other night telling him that if I ever decided to go for PX steel again he is to step in and stop me. Honestly they just feel awful.

That's hilarious. I've actually had that exact same conversation.

That's hilarious. I've actually had that exact same conversation.

yeah they just aren't my cup of tea. Live and learn

You observed the reduction in side spin I saw with the driver. It was cray.

That was my favorite part. The misses were mostly straight with little curves at the end. The only real misses were a bad pull on the hole I then birdied from the other fairway that really didn't curve all that much, and then the tee shot on 18. Tried to kill it and hoist it high downwind, dropkick.

Its a hell of a price for a iron shaft that really has blown my mind.

Crazy good price...wish I wasn't so broke this month or they'd be in the mail already on the way to me!

those are the 2 balls Nerfny is going between. She was fit for the e5 at the outing.

Her and I are in a similar boat. I was the 330S. I look forward to her next update and how she did greenside with it. I didn't have to scramble that much with it so I'm not sure how it reacts too much.

I'm really thinking Pink.

Yellow it is!

Pink or yellow it is!

I have trouble finding that pink ball in the rough. I'd go yellow

Pink balls don't go in the rough. Fairway excellence, clearly.

never have issues finding the RX Pink ball for that reason

I have trouble finding that pink ball in the rough. I'd go yellow

I just want to go pink to go with my hyrons. Would need to go to men's league then however and promptly win a lot of money from old men.

I just want to go pink to go with my hyrons. Would need to go to men's league then however and promptly win a lot of money from old men.

I'll do it for Branson.

I'll do it for Branson.

I think we must sir.

I'm pondering something awesome....like this...

IMG_1583_zpsd6b3b994.png

hey there good looking

That is AWESOME. Did he send you the pic?

I know not what you speak of. Hopefully people won't pester them for pic's, if so I need to pull this down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back