What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the sticks ready for my playing lesson tomorrow and bid on a Betti tour model on eBay I hope to win.

That is so awesome! Wish I would have been able to play one with my dad...enjoy each and every round!

Yeah it's a good time. We get out about 6 times a year and he is a member at the nicest course in the area.

Took my son out for 6 holes. He's just starting to get into it with his new clubs. Im sort of coaching him as we play. He's lefthanded and im right so its a little difficult but he does listen and hits some real nice shots. His driver is a bit hit and miss but the hybrid goes real well. Now im doing some THP'ing.

Set up around with MD and marking a couple dozen balls in prep for our round later.

Played 18 with niteowl03 & his FIL.

Im not sure you can call what we did playing buddy!

True, but the respective 41 and 40 on the back made it feel not as bad. Ha ha ha

True, but the respective 41 and 40 on the back made it feel not as bad. Ha ha ha

Kinda like 1 under on the last 3 after playing like trash!

Booked a tee time at D'Arcy Ranch for Thursday morning.

Played 18

Hit a bucket at the range and did some putting. I'm watching the final rounds of all 3 tournaments today as well. I'm also going to find a golf course to play when I'm the San Luis Obisbo area in August.

Played 18

Played 9. An ugly 9. But it was a beautiful sunny morning, so all is good.

Played 18 early, 2 hour drive back home just in time to flip between the Senior Player's, ATT National, and the Rangers game.

18 holes with a THPer.

Went and looked at some putters. Tried a few different ones out to see what I like.

Found out there's a 9 hole par 3 10 minutes from my house, and all this time I've been driving 35 minutes to what I thought was the closest one. All you can play for a good price too. I figure a couple hours spent there is better than hitting a bucket at the range. I'll hit the driver in my backyard with the net tonight after the kids go to bed.

Hit a quick bucket in the rain and received my Spider Divot Tool in the mail. Also started wondering if going with standard grips was a mistake. Maybe it was the humidity, but my clubs were turning a bit in my hands. Sigh...

Thp today and got rained out of some short game practice

Played 18 today. Just a fantastic day for golf! I wish my golfing was just as fantastic. Oh well, I'll probably see only one or two days like this for the rest of the year, so I have to enjoy it regardless of my score!

Played golf with a co-worker. He was doing his for league play and I was just out trying to have some fun.

great range session got a few issues i've been struggling worked out.

Got 9 holes in after work; first time swinging in about 10 day's due to some nagging pain in my hands and weather. Need to get some rounds in this week to get the swing back on track but hit them decently.

Played a horrible 18 today at different course. We arrived to find out it was ladies day so we had to fit in with them. Driver was ok but I couldn't hit my wedges to save myself, normally they are not to bad. Ended with an 84 from a par 70 so was very disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back