What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a golf lesson, bought an extra bucket after the lesson. Officially registered for the county tournament this Friday, and THP'd
Still need me to come up and caddy for ya?

Removed 11 SuperStroke Slims from some unused putters because I got bored, now I have a surplus of putter grips.

Uuuuuuuuuum.....wow.

Still need me to come up and caddy for ya?

would love it. Could you play for me? That way I'd have a chance at making the cut

Shot a personal best today. Shot a 73 (Par 71 course). Eagled the last hole (Par 4) by driving the green and making the 15' putt. I started back playing a couple of years ago, but this my be my personal best of then and now. #SuperPumped

^^^^Just Tapped That

would love it. Could you play for me? That way I'd have a chance at making the cut
No. I cant play for you. However, if I give you the wrong club, you can go all Bubba Watson on me. Even if you just hit a bad shot you can yell.

trying to grove new swing changes ... very frustrating

Shot a personal best today. Shot a 73 (Par 71 course). Eagled the last hole (Par 4) by driving the green and making the 15' putt. I started back playing a couple of years ago, but this my be my personal best of then and now. #SuperPumped

^^^^Just Tapped That

That's so cool, congrats Cody!

No. I cant play for you. However, if I give you the wrong club, you can go all Bubba Watson on me. Even if you just hit a bad shot you can yell.

as long as you know that it will happen.

Uuuuuuuuuum.....wow.

I was only going to remove 2 (Ryder Cup slims), but I've got it down to a science now.....it took about 15 minutes for all of them. A little solvent in the end via syringe and then blast air at about 90-100 psi. I did have one come off with the tape inside it though, removing that was fun.

Played 18 at Ledgestone and THPed

Oh.. And foundout I got selected for the #grandaddy

I was only going to remove 2 (Ryder Cup slims), but I've got it down to a science now.....it took about 15 minutes for all of them. A little solvent in the end via syringe and then blast air at about 90-100 psi. I did have one come off with the tape inside it though, removing that was fun.

Isn't that just the most fun in the world? I've had that happen removing OEM grips. The irritation that comes next is really so much fun.

Played 18 at Ledgestone and THPed

Oh.. And foundout I got selected for the #grandaddy

Dude. I missed the #Grandaddy announcement. I have been too busy today. Congrats man. That is freaking awesome. So pumped for you.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Isn't that just the most fun in the world? I've had that happen removing OEM grips. The irritation that comes next is really so much fun.

Easiest way I've found to get it out is plug the end and pour a crap ton of solvent in then take a bore brush, give it a couple runs and twist....usually comes out clean as a whistle.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Congrats on the new PB and eagle

trying to grove new swing changes ... very frustrating

Keep at it it'll come

Went to the range, swing was terrible...tested out my new ES-12, it worked great..,..by telling my how terrible I was doing.

Blah

Long range session. Lesson more range session the regripped 3 wedges and cleaned them now reading rotella and THP ing

Played 18 back home with my mom and a friend. Had a blast!!

Working 10 hour days this week so I could take today off to get 18 in. Now I'm THPing and shopping for golf clothes on eBay.

Second lesson with new instructor . He seems pleased with progress and didn't think I would get it so quickly . Just need to keep working on the two main issues and should be headed in right direction .

Trying to get set up with a new instructor. It'll be the week after the 4th before I go see him but he says he's up for the challenge of trying to fix me. We shall see if how strong his conviction is.

played in a local charity scramble. we had a blast, ended up with a 58 -14. A couple of the guys I was playing with could hit the ball a freaking mile. Made me feel so inferior. haha

Picking up my clubs from Golf Galaxy after having new grips put on them. I had a GP Tour Velvet 360 put on my R1, GP Tour Velvets put on my JPX 825 Pros and RBZ Stage 2 3W and 3H, Lamkin Performance Plus 3GEN wedge grips on my SCOR wedges, and a Winn Triple Line v17 firm midsize pistol grip on my putter. I switched from midsize on everything to standard (except the putter) after getting my hand measured and finding out I actually don't have gorilla mitts!

Last edited:
Played 9 yesterday--played a few different balls and worked on a few things. Finally got out to try my new 5w and liked what I saw. Not sure if it is going to go in the bad though because of my gaps. Need to get that figured out. After I played nine I worked on my short game for about 30 minutes--chip, pitch shots.

Wet and gloomy day today. Perfect day to go the covered bays and redeem myself for my previous horrible outing.

A little range time over the lunch hour. Driver is really dialed in atm... I'm a little scared.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back