Just had my first one, notice I said first. I will be ordering one again. A few things really stuck out on this one. The first was the fact that it ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE the one on the poster. This burger looked absolutely amazing. The taste is the usual quality one can expect from a wendys burger if you enjoy them from time to time I highly suggest trying this Pretzel Bread burger. The downside is obviously the fact that your heart health will deteriorate to some extent. I suggest your next meal be a nice thick salad with healthy accompaniments.
The Pretzel side of this wasn't quite as "pretzel" as I would have hoped. I wish the pretzel bread itself had a more flavorful "pretzel" aspect to it. However the texture was prefect.
- James

This is one burger I would love to indulge into:) I haven't seen any commercials for this so I'm going to have to visit my Wendy's.

Can't wait to try this burger out. That and the hot dog in a pretzel bun at Sonic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That would hurt.

Would eat. I think I'm going to get one now even haha

Got to try this beast out!

Finished it, it's delicious. Little messy but very very good. The cheese sauce on top is also very good.

Now if they could only un-$#%^& their fries!
A thousand times yes, on this. I LOOOVVED their fries. They broke my damn heart when they went to this unholy modification of a potato they call french fries.

I'm thinking these will be on the menu as wake and I drive to MB

[video=youtube;AK4hg_N-siU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK4hg_N-siU[/video]

A thousand times yes, on this. I LOOOVVED their fries. They broke my damn heart when they went to this unholy modification of a potato they call french fries.

I am going to start a campaign to bring back the non-sucky fries haha! I miss them.

Agreed. Why they can't understand that they completely screwed up their fries is beyond me.

Wendy's always had the worst fries ever. If they have changed their recipe, I might like them now!

I am really looking forward to trying this burger. I gotta see if the one here has it or not yet.

Wendys here in Ohio has them and theyre amazing.

I wonder if they are baking the buns at each location or shipping the buns around? I would imagine keeping a pretzel bun fresh would be a monumental undertaking if shipped. (Or filled with lots of engineering.)

Can't wait to try one!

I so need to get out and try this!

I wonder if they are baking the buns at each location or shipping the buns around? I would imagine keeping a pretzel bun fresh would be a monumental undertaking if shipped. (Or filled with lots of engineering.)

Can't wait to try one!

I can't say about Wendys, but most companies "Special" buns come in frozen. A few places like Sonic get fresh bread and buns delivered daily, but most have them shipped in frozen weekly.

I actually really liked their pre-2011 fries.. They were awesome.

Were they different than their pre-2008 fries? Because I haven't been to Wendy's in years!

I completely agree

I was so excited when they switched to whatever these fresh cut thingys are... Then had some and thought "so they went from probably the best low end fries to the worst fresh cut fries.."

How is that a benefit?

I was so excited when they switched to whatever these fresh cut thingys are... Then had some and thought "so they went from probably the best low end fries to the worst fresh cut fries.."

How is that a benefit?

Agreed. The ONLY things I'll go there for now is the spicy chicken and a frosty. Their burgers aren't even as close to as good as they once we either IMO.

Back