Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha probably not a good time as I had to get a A/C compressor in my car last week. I'd love to get some new irons though. I tried some Adams CB3's a couple months ago and liked them quite a bit.

I gotcha. My wife is always thrilled when I walk in with a Golf Galaxy or Golf Smith bag.

I like this one too...

Bridgestone%20Stand%20Bag%20-%20White%202.jpg

Such a good looking bag, I had the black one for about two hours before trading it for a couple SeeMores. When I get another stand bag it shall be another one of these.

Such a good looking bag, I had the black one for about two hours before trading it for a couple SeeMores. When I get another stand bag it shall be another one of these.

haha can't go wrong with that dude! The six way divider is so underrated.

I like it when it has an additional putter well.

FWIW, I have a Sun Mountain 3.5 bag that I really like. It only has a 4-way divider at the top so you may not be drawn to it, but I didn't see any issues with my putter headcover when I was playing the Golo earlier this year. I put my putter, driver and 3 wood in the top space, my irons and hybrids in the middle 2 spaces, and my 4 wedges in the bottom space, if that makes sense.

I used to want a 14 way, then I got one and have had the same issues Dan. I like the chatter about other bags. May look into one soon

I used to want a 14 way, then I got one and have had the same issues Dan. I like the chatter about other bags. May look into one soon

U guys are scaring me...I like the organization but not if its gonna be chatter heavy

U guys are scaring me...I like the organization but not if its gonna be chatter heavy

Chatter hasn't been an issue dude, I've just always had less than 14 and like the way my groupings go with them.

Trying to decide between an X Hot fairway wood or Ping G25. Hopefully I get the chance to hit both today. Anyone try both and have any insight?? Looking to use on tee and fairway.

Chatter hasn't been an issue dude, I've just always had less than 14 and like the way my groupings go with them.
I like to organize my clubs...

By the end of the round, they are all over the place and not anywhere near where they once were.

Trying to decide between an X Hot fairway wood or Ping G25. Hopefully I get the chance to hit both today. Anyone try both and have any insight?? Looking to use on tee and fairway.

Lots of info on the X-Hot in the thread for it, but I haven't read a lot about the G25 yet.

I like to organize my clubs...

By the end of the round, they are all over the place and not anywhere near where they once were.

so different.. hahaha! Each of mine have a place and that never ever ever changes.

so different.. hahaha! Each of mine have a place and that never ever ever changes.
Im referring to my staff bag, not the ones with more dividers.

Im referring to my staff bag, not the ones with more dividers.

I feel right at home with that staff bag. The thing is awesome, and still have enough slots that I remain ultra particular about what goes where hahaha!

I feel right at home with that staff bag. The thing is awesome, and still have enough slots that I remain ultra particular about what goes where hahaha!
I've been known to have a mid-round reorganization take place.

"How the heck did every iron get in one hole?"

I've only hit the G25 on a launch monitor, but I was pleasantly surprised by it. Thought it was easy to hit, felt good, and I liked the way it looked at address. I have more experience with the X Hot Pro--5 wood in particular--and it's easy to hit from the deck and tee. I think the X Hot Pro was slightly longer for me, but I'm not sure by how much. Both are solid options.

hahahahaha I would lose my mind.
So, what you're saying is you wont be handing me your club to put back in the bag after your stuff one to an inch during alt shot?

So, what you're saying is you wont be handing me your club to put back in the bag after your stuff one to an inch during alt shot?

That sounds mostly right, although I hope I at least get you to do a bit more work than that. PARty time.

I'm looking to upgrade both my driver and 3W. Probably 3W first as unfortunately I have more confidence hitting my driver than the 3w. I'm tired of snap hooking the crap out of it. Its the same shaft as my driver, I don't get it. But I'm looking to go stiffer I think.

Anyone know if the stock shafts in callaway razr fit or nike vrs fairway woods are have stiffer profiles than the myazaki 43s that came with my cleveland FL15? Maybe its just too light?

That sounds mostly right, although I hope I at least get you to do a bit more work than that. PARty time.
No way. I will just tap in the easy putts.

#Alongfortheride

dhill, I'll have my Sun Mountain stand bag down at the MC, have to bring that bag in my travel bag since the staff bag won't fit. I'm shipping the staff bag down there ahead of time. You're welcome to check out my stand bag at that time.

dhill, I'll have my Sun Mountain stand bag down at the MC, have to bring that bag in my travel bag since the staff bag won't fit. I'm shipping the staff bag down there ahead of time. You're welcome to check out my stand bag at that time.

Good idea, I need to make sure my staff bag fits in my travel bag. Now that almost all my gear is here.

Bushnell V2 and Cleveland Altitude irons.

Good idea, I need to make sure my staff bag fits in my travel bag. Now that almost all my gear is here.

The clubs aren't the problem for me, it's the width of the staff bag. I have the Club Glove Burstproof bag, and it's just not wide enough to handle a staff bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back