2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see 2 weeks from right now, Rhino, Chunky, Castor and I should be getting ready to make the turn at True Blue in our first practice round :alien:

And by now we are all sitting having a nice cool beverage and saying how great that week is going to be.

Lets keep this about the MC....hehe

2 weeks! i better get my clubs out of the basement and start playing some golf here soon.

2 weeks! i better get my clubs out of the basement and start playing some golf here soon.

Nah, don't worry about it. It's all just in good fun.

Hard to believe we are down to 2 weeks!!

I need a vacation right now. Need. There will be an unloading of pressure in Myrtle!

I need a vacation right now. Need. There will be an unloading of pressure in Myrtle!

So that's what you call it :alien:

Actually I completely understand....I need a vacation really bad right now.

Great to hear JT!

My 4 round golf marathon was abysmal at best. Played my worst 4 rounds of the season in a row :D Fun, but only a bit. First 2 rounds my putting was terrible, and the second two putting good but everything else sucked. Physically ok, mentally...not so much.

Great to hear JT!

My 4 round golf marathon was abysmal at best. Played my worst 4 rounds of the season in a row :D Fun, but only a bit. First 2 rounds my putting was terrible, and the second two putting good but everything else sucked. Physically ok, mentally...not so much.

well, im just glad you got that out of your system now

Bridgestone guys having quite a tough time choosing shorts via PM! Love team-building discussions.
How could it possibly be a hard decision?

Gray, Black, Khaki. Easy, done.

2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

well, im just glad you got that out of your system now

True :) I'm slightly wiser now.
Now I know what to do when my attitude on the course takes a wrong turn.

y3e2emas.jpg

I am about to go through a swing change.. should have enough time right?
You swinging again, nice

Get the sensor button ready, #cantusethatvideo

Great to hear JT!

Out of the system buddy

How could it possibly be a hard decision?

Gray, Black, Khaki. Easy, done.
Maybe white could get in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back