The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just told I cannot uninvite her. ARGHHHHHHHH

Tell her u are using veto power as the guy who wears the pants (albeit split) in the family.

I was promised that my wife will keep her away from me at all costs. Its a really touchy situation. I dont really know what to do.

Well, while what she did was pretty crappy, she didn't do it to you. Be the better person, be cordial even if you can't be friendly. For the sake of the party.

Well, while what she did was pretty crappy, she didn't do it to you. Be the better person, be cordial even if you can't be friendly. For the sake of the party.

I know. I am going to avoid her and focus on my daughter. I suppose it doesnt help that I never really liked her.

I think I messed up my shoulder more then I thought, can't lift anything, and can't get my arm past horizontal.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I think I messed up my shoulder more then I thought, can't lift anything, and can't get my arm past horizontal.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Ouch, better get that checked out.

I am in training for the new job and there is a guy in my group who literally cannot go more than 2-3 minutes without asking a question. It is driving everyone else insane.

Get used to that man. I was in a MRI class and the instructer had to tell people multiple times that the question they are asking is coming up in the next section so please wait. It didn't work and finally she told them to hold all questions till the end I was about to explode.

Serious question are they older and switching jobs, in my short experience it seems like they are the ones who ask more questions which are generally related to their old job and how it worked.

Get used to that man. I was in a MRI class and the instructer had to tell people multiple times that the question they are asking is coming up in the next section so please wait. It didn't work and finally she told them to hold all questions till the end I was about to explode.

Serious question are they older and switching jobs, in my short experience it seems like they are the ones who ask more questions which are generally related to their old job and how it worked.

For my company he is older.. which means he is above 23-24

Work is freaking cray cray right now! WWWWHHHHHOOOOOOO

I hate all drivers and fairways. This crap makes me want to just walk away.

I hate all drivers and fairways. This crap makes me want to just walk away.

All good man, think happy thoughts. Maybe your blue bomber will set it all straight for you.

All good man, think happy thoughts. Maybe your blue bomber will set it all straight for you.

Nope. Not happening. No way. I've never been so lost on a golf course as I am right now off the tee. Absolutely dead serious.

I guess you don't understand "all". Lol.

Jman, you have golfed 200 rounds this summer, stay outta the rant thread :D

Nope. Not happening. No way. I've never been so lost on a golf course as I am right now off the tee. Absolutely dead serious.

We've all been there. Drink a beer. Double check basics. Take bets on which part of our game will go south when we fix the current leak. Repeat.

Dude, just set up, picture it going dead down the middle, go blank, and put a swing on it. Forget the funk! It's all in your head... You're a good golfer.

Dude, just set up, picture it going dead down the middle, go blank, and put a swing on it. Forget the funk! It's all in your head... You're a good golfer.

QFT. Good Golfer and a Good Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back