The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't all of us sports fans get along? And this is coming from a Gay guy who likes multiple sports......

Yeah, but I think you just enjoy breaking stereotypes. If I find out you like heavy metal music my head will explode.

The show Catfish is gold. I feel so much better about myself

Yep. Off Track Betting parlors on a weekday also work wonders for your self-esteem.

Trying to get my daughter to bed, she started crying because she felt like she needed to throw up.

She then burped, loudly, and said, "nevermind."

It was hysterical.

How did that dude spend $3,000 on that girl knowing it wasn't actually her? And gave her his bank information hahaha. So awesome.

Anyone on here a juicer? The food reference, not the steroid users.

How did that dude spend $3,000 on that girl knowing it wasn't actually her? And gave her his bank information hahaha. So awesome.

Only had enough blood for one brain at a time.

She sent herself an engagement ring!?! WHO DOES THAT?!

Side note: Thank you "wife" for buying me golf clubs

ninja-turtle-face-fender-bender.jpg

Give your car to Jj. He'll find a light post and put that smiley on your car for you.

Give your car to Jj. He'll find a light post and put that smiley on your car for you.
Now that's just wrong... Funny, but wrong.

KanyeDropsMic.gif

I just sneezed so hard that my back cracked.

Didn't realize how tough it would be to write a resume. I have been talked to about a job opening up that would end my time with the Coast Guard and let me start fresh, but I have to earn it. So this resume has to be lights out. Any advice?

There are some hiring managers here who might be able to help you Wess. I've had some good success writing my own in the past, but I know they can give a good rundown of what they are looking for.

I usually look at the job qualifications/requirements and use my experience to tie into as many of the bullets as I can, rather than just saying what I do/did. I try to keep it concise as well. In my experience the resume is just the thing that gets you the call and the interview is the important part. I've talked my way into plenty of jobs - just have to get the chance to do it via the resume.

There are some hiring managers here who might be able to help you Wess. I've had some good success writing my own in the past, but I know they can give a good rundown of what they are looking for.

I usually look at the job qualifications/requirements and use my experience to tie into as many of the bullets as I can, rather than just saying what I do/did. I try to keep it concise as well. In my experience the resume is just the thing that gets you the call and the interview is the important part. I've talked my way into plenty of jobs - just have to get the chance to do it via the resume.

Thanks Hawk, that's exactly what I've been trying to do. I'm almost to the point of sending in my career history as well as the job being applied for to a professional resume writer. If done correctly it really is worth its weight in gold. The doors have been opened and it's my job to get inside. Normal non-military life is just calling my name day in and day out......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back